💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is 5SOS's Youngblood doing so well on the charts?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It does surprise me as their fans clearly weren't strong enough to give them lots of hits with their last two albums, so I don't know where this sudden love for them came from, especially after a 3 year absence. I thought they were basically forgotten about by now, as most boybands tend to be. It's a catchy song but there's been catchy pop songs around recently that haven't become hits, so it's weird. But I'm so glad that Valentine is their new single - that's the best song on the album by far. It's sounds like Brit rock, like something Arctic Monkeys would make. So weird to think it was written by Justin Tranter, of Semiprecious Weapons fame! He's such a multi-talented songwriter.

Flawless

It's a solid song and they have a solid album. I never payed attention to them till this record so I think their success is a combination from dedicated stans + new demographic that became recently interested in their work.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Just one? :wtfga: is it like a collective one or they have one they share? How does it work? Please enlighten :oprah:

No comment:reductive:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mirages
25 minutes ago, River said:

No comment:reductive:

Just a follow up question - how do you know? :udidnt:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

These weren't big hits at all

Drake’s “In My Feelings” spent 10 weeks on Billboard #1, has become a social media phenomenon and has 500k streams on Spotify making it 3x Platinum on that platform alone. How is that not a big hit? It’s not exactly a Shape Of You or Despacito, but it’s definitely a super big hit.

No family’s safe when I sashay

6 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Drake’s “In My Feelings” spent 10 weeks on Billboard #1, has become a social media phenomenon and has 500k streams on Spotify making it 3x Platinum on that platform alone. How is that not a big hit? It’s not exactly a Shape Of You or Despacito, but it’s definitely a super big hit.

There will always be a #1 single. It doesn’t mean it's a big hit. There was no competition this year. Most people don't know about these songs you mentionned

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Just a follow up question - how do you know? :udidnt:

It took them 5 seconds this summer :oops:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived