💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One year on: what’s your opinion on 5F2?

Stef

Featured Posts

I loved it tbh I know others wanted this to be “more”, but all things considered I love it and love that it isn’t super in-depth. The low key vibe is nice and relaxing to just have on lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I just watched the documentary yesterday and I don't remember a scene like that...unless I'm just remember wrong

1 hour ago, Andree said:

i don't remember that scene  :messga:

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

i know this actually happened! Someone help 

43 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I agree with the yes men part but the good thing is she has Bobby who clearly is a “yes man” but a smart one. He knows how to cater to what Gaga wants and work with that. I’m sure she can be a bit frustrating so I give props to him. He’s a great manager.

Do you remember which scene it was?? 

And I agree somewhat, I think Bobby has been a good manager for her (although not what I want or what I would personally do as a manager, but that’s why I’m not a manager so :oops:

It is alright. It is good opportunity to peek some days of her life but that is all. There are great moments but also not so great. It was awkward moment to me to see her grandma doesn't react as dramatic as Gaga and it was her own daughter. To me the documentary doesn't have any rewatchabilty value. I only watched it once since it was released. Even though I got the screener DVD, I have not seen it again since. Maybe one day when I wanna look back. I feel like her MTV special; Inside The Outside, and her 60 minutes with Anderson Cooper, during BTW era were more inspiring and genuine actually. Just to hear her talk about her life. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
26 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

i know this actually happened! Someone help 

Do you remember which scene it was?? 

And I agree somewhat, I think Bobby has been a good manager for her (although not what I want or what I would personally do as a manager, but that’s why I’m not a manager so :oops:

The only seen in a bus I remember is her with a couple of makeup artists (sorry, Idk most of the Haus, it might have been a couple of them) on their way to the Perfect Illusion music video shoot. Gaga asked if they (Little Monsters) would be disappointed that she was going to show up to the shoot without any extravagant or outlandish costume, and they (the people there) said that they wouldn't. 

🃏🖤👹

I didn’t realize GGD was so salty about this doco - I love it. I think it flows well. When she opens up at the beginning about her “threshold for men” comes full circle when Taylor sends her flowers (her reaction though) for the Super Bowl. The credits where she’s hugging her family after the performance have me sobbing. I always have the watch the entire performance after I watch 5ft2. 

degenerate

Like she and everyone else around her lost their ability to brand her as anything other than a suffering poor abused victim of the industry and that they thought it was such a genius idea to pair that with Joanne's album campaign. 

A horrifically transparent attempt at portraying her as the 'normal gal'. A showcase of a muddled-down fraction of who she used to be yet this aura of being PROUD and hoighty-toighty of this display.

A disconnect from anything anyone wanted to see from her, ever. In fact the complete opposite. And of course, we'll never have another go at a Gaga documentary. This is how they've written her name in the zeitgeist.

Diamonster

I love some scenes that I go back to watch, like when she’s at walmart and when she’s with Florence and Mark, along some other ones

but there’s others I can’t watch cuz they make me cringe so bad, like the one with the grandma and the one with the girl just going “mommy” like I don’t know why they put so much emphasis on her, it ruined that whole part :cryga:

I like it still.

I wish it went deeper, but I think that might just be an effect of being a hardcore fan. To general audiences, this was probably a very deep look into her life.

3 points in and ready for more

I’ve watched it many times and I love it. It feels like you can see the normal girl behind the aura. And also how she reacted on the biggest moment in her career, Super Bowl, and the saddest moments in her live, Sonja and Fibromyalgia.

ryanripley
7 hours ago, degenerate said:

Like she and everyone else around her lost their ability to brand her as anything other than a suffering poor abused victim of the industry and that they thought it was such a genius idea to pair that with Joanne's album campaign. 

A horrifically transparent attempt at portraying her as the 'normal gal'. A showcase of a muddled-down fraction of who she used to be yet this aura of being PROUD and hoighty-toighty of this display.

A disconnect from anything anyone wanted to see from her, ever. In fact the complete opposite. And of course, we'll never have another go at a Gaga documentary. This is how they've written her name in the zeitgeist.

a little bit... pressedt?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

9 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

i enjoyed it, even though i expected it to go deeper than it did and show me things i wasn't expecting. it was very predictable but a great insight into gaga's life and issues with fibro etc. esp if you're not a hardcore fan and don't have much idea of what's going on with her.

we’ve never seen her in that star before, behind the scenes. how can you think it was predictable? 😂

Archived