💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One year on: what’s your opinion on 5F2?

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality

Overall, I really liked it. I do agree that at some points it felt very choppy in terms of what scenes come next and stuff, but other than that, I really loved to watch the behind the scenes experience of what goes on in her life.

We learned how emotional she really is. She cried in almost every scene, which isn't a bad thing, but it shows us how vulnerable she can be. We even saw how some of the simplest things (i.e. walking out of her hotel) give her anxiety and stress her out a ton.

We learned that when she wants to be, she's not afraid of being straight up, and honest. The end where she got mad at her team (@ the SB) for getting the lining of her jacket wrong was really interesting to me. Maybe it was just my incorrect perception of her, but I wouldn't have imagined that she'd go off like that.

I also liked that we got more insight into how her fibro really affects her. People here still don't understand how that disease takes a toll on her body. The line where she goes "Do I look pathetic?" broke me, because of course she doesn't look pathetic, but it's because she's afraid of looking vulnerable and in pain that intensifies that pain even more.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
20 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I didn’t care for it then and I haven’t watched it since. I love documentaries but I didn’t think 5f2 was that good of one. 

Also the scene where Gaga played Joanne for her grandmother was hard to watch (because I love Gaga and seeing her own grandmother react like that was...whew). 

And there was one scene that solidified she is surrounded almost entirely by “yes-men” 

Wait, which scene was that?

🃏🖤👹

Reality
16 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

did the gp watch it tho

Girl, my high school English teacher watched it, and she's not even a Little Monster. She just watched it cause she knew that I'm a LM :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

PMKKARDASHiAN
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Idr I think they were all on a bus or something and she played a song or something and they all hyped it to the heavens and I was like :green: ok gorls 

PMKKARDASHiAN
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Idr I think they were all on a bus or something and she played a song or something and they all hyped it to the heavens and I was like :green: ok gorls 

Reality
2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I just watched the documentary yesterday and I don't remember a scene like that...unless I'm just remember wrong

🃏🖤👹

Andrea B
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

i don't remember that scene  :messga:

SHALLOW

I liked it. I watched it 4 times. But i think it was too much about the Joanne Era tbh. She could’ve talked about the ARTPOP Era too but she only mentioned it once. To be honest.. i don’t think i’ll watch it again. It’s simply not interesting anymore after 4 rewatches

I understand why she needed to put that out there at this point in her life. She really wanted people to understand that she is just a human who suffers in a human way, not a goddess, or space hooker kooky art robot, or a cash cow money making fantasy brand. She was preparing to make some serious career changes after Joanne and 5F2 gave us some context for why. 

But I have been waiting for a Gaga documentary for decades and centuries and millennia and epochs and eons... :giveup: And 5F2 did not satisfy me in that regard. I still hope for something celebratory with lots of details on how the magic of her stage shows are created, interviews with the crew and Haus and stuff :flutter: I still think it'll happen eventually!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I liked it. I watched it like 5+ times. It was definitely something more exciting for that part of the Joanne era towards the end of the era and in the middle of the tour. I dont see myself going back to it in times like these where ASIB is on the horizon.

52 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I didn’t care for it then and I haven’t watched it since. I love documentaries but I didn’t think 5f2 was that good of one. 

Also the scene where Gaga played Joanne for her grandmother was hard to watch (because I love Gaga and seeing her own grandmother react like that was...whew). 

And there was one scene that solidified she is surrounded almost entirely by “yes-men” 

I agree with the yes men part but the good thing is she has Bobby who clearly is a “yes man” but a smart one. He knows how to cater to what Gaga wants and work with that. I’m sure she can be a bit frustrating so I give props to him. He’s a great manager.

It was decent but nothing earth shattering. Theres some cool moments and there are some cringe moments. 

I still cant watch the scene with the grandmother without peeking out of my hand. Lol. "Dont be all maudlin about it" ..lol

For what it is tho, I think it's a fair film but it kinda covered a time in her career that wasnt all that interesting. There could have been other times for this where it would have had more depth perhaps....but it was decent enough.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ryanripley

it wasn't like OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING but at the same time, it's very personal for someone as private as gaga

for the people that say it's just an hour of her crying: stop and think about that for a second instead of rolling your eyes. she's trying to tell you guys something with this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived