Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Latin pop officially OVER?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Flippy

That's what I was thinking earlier.... It really is :cryga:

My Queen Gloria Trevi released this 

and even though I love her looks in this video, this is far from what I expected :( It's kinda sad, really...

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
59 minutes ago, Flippy said:

and even though I love her looks in this video, this is far from what I expected :( It's kinda sad, really...

dndnsjds I can already hear this in every antro  :nooo: this sounds like a hit. She'll never be over:messga:

Flippy
3 hours ago, Andree said:

dndnsjds I can already hear this in every antro  :nooo: this sounds like a hit. She'll never be over:messga:

I hope she's never over tbh... She's released some interesting... choices

I do hope she releases a heartbreak ballad though... Now I'd be totally down for that lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

8 hours ago, Andree said:

sis even moderatto is doing reggaeton now:messga: the song is actually...good I think. its like a mixture of reaggaeton and rock 

Whaaatt??? @ moderatto jumping on that sound too 😮 well I guess it if works for them but im so used to reik as Inolvidable being the most pop that I remember and moderattos song with belinda being very pop too. I need to catch up on all my Mexican artists now. 

4 hours ago, Hauser said:

Whaaatt??? @ moderatto jumping on that sound too 😮 well I guess it if works for them but im so used to reik as Inolvidable being the most pop that I remember and moderattos song with belinda being very pop too. I need to catch up on all my Mexican artists now. 

Well, :poot:

Belinda is in it with the trend too :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 9/22/2018 at 4:53 PM, PopThatArt said:

Haha. CACKLING. Sorry but despacito WAS NOT and IS NOT as big as people think.It's a crap track. I didn't hear it anywhere, nor did I see it mentioned anywhere except on here.

And reggaeton/tropical is so 5 years ago. 

Delusion sky rocketted to heights never reached before. proud of you

10 minutes ago, Killa said:

not me enjoying this song mess

Maybe you'll enjoy Ricky Martin's newer songs too. Oh yes, he is also doing this genre too sksksksk

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe you'll enjoy Ricky Martin's newer songs too. Oh yes, he is also doing this genre too sksksksk

i know, and the tea is people are listening to him. Isnt that good as well. This kind of regeatton is pretty different from the mid 00's, dirty suburban feel. It's more peaceful and easy going. Ofc almost sounds all the same

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Well, :poot:

Belinda is in it with the trend too :poot:

Lol yea I keep up with Belinda so I knew she got on thia sound too (im not a big fan of this but I do like Belinda so I try to support 😂)

Just now, Hauser said:

Lol yea I keep up with Belinda so I knew she got on thia sound too (im not a big fan of this but I do like Belinda so I try to support 😂)

Yea, she sounded great as usual tho

20 hours ago, Flippy said:

This is so going to be all over gay clubs in south america omg. She served looks. I don't understand the "ahh aah ahh" parts tho 

Flippy
1 hour ago, ronaldyp said:

This is so going to be all over gay clubs in south america omg. She served looks. I don't understand the "ahh aah ahh" parts tho 

The Ahh ahh ahh ah parts are mimicking a cry basically :sweat:

Bambino
On 9/24/2018 at 12:11 AM, Flippy said:

That's what I was thinking earlier.... It really is

Are you using GGD topics to promote your unknown Mexican fave? Nice :applause::green:

I don't like Gloria's new song. She looks great though.

Flippy
3 hours ago, Bambino said:

Are you using GGD topics to promote your unknown Mexican fave? Nice :applause::green:

I don't like Gloria's new song. She looks great though.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it :creepflop:

Yeah, she really looks amazing but the song is meh. It's growing on me though!

Archived