Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What LG6's Lead could possibly sound like

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

Not really my cup of tea, but idk how it would sound with Gaga's vocals filling it in

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

GagaUnderYou

maybe for an interlude background music with some weird visuals. Doesn't seem like Gaga's style, she likes to show off her vocal ability, most of it is choppy. This seems very KPOP.

I love Sophie and I would still disagree with this. It’s just below what Gaga is capable of, she is capable of way better. I love the idea of the instrumental, but the verses are not catchy, and the vocals themselves shouldn’t be pitched. 

Uhm. I know that this style of music is supposed to be cool and whatnot but this just sounds like random noises stitched together. I don't know how this would work in a Gaga album. But as we all know Gaga's magic brings out the best in her team. It might be something we never expected to sound so good.

TheSlash

No, not this one :wtfga: . If it's really SOPHIE-like sound, I'd prefer the instrumentals of this one:

or the already ICONIQUE :firega: 

Ew, David!

Grigio Guy

Okay, how is no one going to talk about Faceshopping? It would literally FITB with the Rhino interlude and the Car interlude

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived