A Star Is Born
other

The Truth about Ticketmaster

Featured Posts

Rainbow1

Ticketmaster, which is owned by live entertainment juggernaut Live Nation, enlists resellers to grab batches of tickets from its site and then flip them for higher prices on a Ticketmaster-owned, invite-only platform called TradeDesk (toutedby the company as “The most powerful ticket sales tool. Ever”), according to the report. Ticketmaster gets extra fees from the pricier resale tickets on top of its fees from selling the original ticket. CBC and Toronto Star journalists were told that despite the existence of a Ticketmaster “buyer abuse” division that looks for suspicious online activity in ticket sales, the company turns a blind eye to its TradeDesk users. A sales representative told one of the undercover journalists that there are brokers with “literally a couple of hundred accounts” on TradeDesk, and that it’s “not something that we look at or report.”

Ticketmaster has sued groups in the past for using bots to grab up live events tickets from its site, which prompted counterclaims that Ticketmaster was itself supplying scalpers with bot software — which, per this week’s investigation, TradeDesk appears to be doing.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ticketmaster-cheating-scalpers-726353/

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

DONAJENDRO

Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets :vegas:

Mad Onna
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PlastiscGuy

Wbk, all ticket companies do the same. It is really not a surprise lol

PG.
  • Like 1

Azor Ahai

Obviously. How else would a 30 thousand people venue be sold out in 60 seconds?

It's not that I don't wanna love you
  • Like 10

androiduser

well, to be honest, Gaga haters have been warning about this in relation to Joanne tour

Panchecco
50 minutes ago, Andreu said:

We been knew

at least in Barcelona 

I think Europe in general is used to this, the same scandal happened a few years ago in Italy

www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/

gagaisitalian

This company is so fraudulent.

They just got out of a huge lawsuit in which they were overcharging for shipping and now this?

And don't get me started on how they've added so many ****ing "platinum tickets" to every event.

PsychicGuru

Obviously, this has been happening for a long time.
Ticketmaster can suck my

Gaga's #1 fan

TylerBR97

This just made me recheck the Joanne World Tour dates and she honestly did incredibly well, I’m shook. She did 2 mil on a 19k date. That’s amazing

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

hotgossip

when I bought my Taylor swift tickets its cahrged me $40 for “ticket insurance” :rip:

pink sushi
On 9/19/2018 at 2:47 PM, Mad Onna said:

Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets :vegas:

I used the code to see Fall Out Boy for $11.50 earlier this month. :air: 

Edited by pink sushi