Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

The JWT footage was for ASIB

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, ARTBOP said:

And it's crucial to the film's story that the platforms are moving? :laughga:
They needed those shots SO MUCH that they got in a whole film crew in TWO DIFFERENT arenas just for those shots?

I find that hard to believe.

Well tell meat wich other day they got professional film crews with huge cameras? You will see in the movie how the shots where filmed...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

To get good footage where they can choose from...

You know they can edit that with today’s technology? :huntyga:

But they could just get some extras like they did with Coachella and record what they need, why would they go for that all extra work? :poot: at this point it just seems like you just want us to believe you :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Nope. She recorded the ASIB scenes on JWT stage back in August in The Forum Stadium, Los Angeles (people who watched ASIB confirmed it was recorded in The Forum) and she even posted about it back in 2017

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I saw the movie :vegas:

Also to respond your second question. Not not as Gaga exactly but almost, just with an orange wig...but she becomes a pop star indeed

In that case, they must have altered A LOT through technology. Kind of makes me things if it was worth filming the tour for two days. Anyway, again, I believe you.

SwissMonster
Just now, Enzo said:

Then she wouldn't be singing live

Why? :oprah: I just think you are to desperate for this DVD. Just tell me when they did those pro shots then? 

MonsterOfficial
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

To get good footage where they can choose from...

You know they can edit that with today’s technology? :huntyga:

you're trolling at this point im- :saladga:

exorcise my mind

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Nope. She recorded the ASIB scenes on JWT stage back in August in The Forum Stadium, Los Angeles (people who watched ASIB confirmed it was recorded in The Forum) and she even posted about it back in 2017

I know that in the movie that it’s at the forum... Butvi thought that they could have shot it at other places....

Well @Haroon you can close my thread :vegas:

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Case closed :vegas: Now give us the JWT dvd

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Well tell meat wich other day they got professional film crews with huge cameras? You will see in the movie how the shots where filmed...

The two dates in Birmingham were in two different arenas. It's not how it's usually done when filming a tour DVD, but they had to do it because I assume they knew they would have to cancel the tour after. Otherwise they would've filmed in London or wherever else they had two dates, but in the same arena. Moving equipment is costly. Especially on such short notice. Plus, it's in no way convenient.

SwissMonster
Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

you're trolling at this point im- :saladga:

No actually an other monster explained it in a professional way how they do this in movies...but yeah thank you for thinking I just speak about things I don’t know...

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Case closed :vegas: Now give us the JWT dvd

It will still not happen :madge:

SpookyKid
Just now, SwissMonster said:

It will still not happen :vegas:

See, I knew you just tried to get us to believe in you just because you don't believe the dvd is coming :triggered:

• Admin changed the title to The JWT footage was for ASIB
SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

See, I knew you just tried to get us to believe in you just because you don't believe the dvd is coming :triggered:

6 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

It is so. :bye:

It was a joke ...:triggered: I hope it happens since my 3 dates got cancelled! I didnt see the tour like a lot of you...so before you come for me inform yourself

+ I saw the movie so I bet I COULD HAVE know better then you @SpookyKid

joannesrats

There won't be scenes of Gaga performing Gaga music in a movie where she's playing someone else. She has been adamant about separating herself from this character, she would not let herself use her costumes and songs for someone who isn't her. Even if she did, the "technology" that could be used wouldn't help her mouth to fit Ally's song(s). Or the beat for the choreography.

Not to mention the fact that the ASIB scenes were in The Forum, not the UK dates that the JWT was recorded in. I don't doubt that she used that stage, but I can almost guarantee you it was with extras between JWT shows. 

/thread

• Bear locked this topic

Archived