opinion

Say something nice about Fashion! ...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RIPheygirl

idk why someĀ people don't like it that much

Spoiler

at least Anthony fantano (melon) does which is something

its a BOP especially inbetween Donatella and MJH (which are also BOPS)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep

It slays and also features one of momā€™s most impressive recorded vocal moments. (The super long sustained note Ā at the end of the bridge which she then resolvesĀ up into the key change and goes full vibrato at the end which is super difficult after a long note)

djBuffoon

I love how evenly it blends theĀ vocals (no Autotune, refreshingly), piano, and bass with the synth elements. Feels both classic and contemporary.

It is not the strongest melody by a long shot, but the vibe it gives off is executed perfectly.

aaron l
40 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

It has one of the best outros of Gaga's career and is definitely a better song than Applause. :neyde:Ā 

I highly agree trulyĀ :vegas:

justanothergay

I don't know what you want from me. It has an amazing bridge and the fact that the existence of this thread suggests it's anything less than a great deep cut is sad.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

ChromaticPrincess

Itā€™s a good song (I like the demo better personally) but I feel like it shouldnā€™t have been on the album, or at least notĀ after Donatella, because to me it feels like Donatella 2.0Ā 

Also the name is really annoying because she already has 3 other songs with the word fashion in them and they are all more interesting then this one. Itā€™s a cute song but like out of all the concepts that sheĀ Ā made for the album, I donā€™t reallt know why she chose Fashion to be on the album. If it had at least had a creative name like Crazy Couture or Ethereal or some thing like that maybe but it just feels really redundant

Ā 

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

It slays and also features one of momā€™s most impressive recorded vocal moments. (The super long sustained note Ā at the end of the bridge which she then resolvesĀ up into the key change and goes full vibrato at the end which is super difficult after a long note)

So is it really her hitting that note? Or is it fake like @QuantiQuentinĀ mentioned?

Hottie Detector

Archived