💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga's French interview for Public Magazine

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, nikola said:

All Little Monsters do is ruin your life... They take everything from your those little ungrateful bastards ... They take your freedom, your money, your career they suck on your tits so much that they stretch to heavens they **** everywhere, puke etc ... And after all that, they grow up and leave you because they don't need you anymore... 

Little terrorists 

Fixt! :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Hopefully she'll pregnant during the C3C era around 2020 :pray:

That'd be so iconic :diane:

Oh it would! I was giggling thinking about her planning a silly pop show around her being pregnonanant like when she did the fake belly latex BTW performance on SNL. But it would be genuinely iconic to perform a series of jazz shows as a glamorous vocally glowing mama...Plus if her baby hears all of that legendary talent in-utero, imagine how musically skilled he/she will be when they're born :tony: And I'm sure Tony has witnessed a birth before so he can help deliver if necessary!

sethrb101
6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

OMG i can't wait for her to have babiessss :giveup: omg why am i so excited lol

little baby gaga's :diane: adopt ME :diane:

We all going over to Mama Gaga's house :huntyga:

#Gaga2020

12 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

:tony: And I'm sure Tony has witnessed a birth before so he can help deliver if necessary!

I mean SIS :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I mean SIS :triggered:

Look at those arms! :tony: Wide open and ready to catch that baby! :tony: 

PsychicGuru

"Aging scares you?

What scares me is that we never ask this question to a man. Ignorance, baseness of feelings, malice when it becomes a motor, or children and teens when they become the recurring target, that scares me."

THANK YOU. :vegas:

Gaga's #1 fan

SPARTACUS

Seeing people legit complain about her wanting kids is no surprise.  I hope she takes an entire decade off to raise them (with no new music) just to piss y'all selfish lil [CENSORED] off. :nick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Seeing people legit complain about her wanting kids is no surprise.  I hope she takes an entire decade off to raise them (with no new music) just to piss y'all selfish lil [CENSORED] off. :nick:

I for one can’t wait for her to be a mother. It would make her the happiest ever. :sara:

I think people are afraid she will disappear and never do any music again, which as a fanbase, we should know is false. Gaga is too creative not to express it. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

Also, like why bring up the stretch marks? That reporter/journalist is just proving her point. They would never ask a man that question. :crossed:

⚯͛

Archived