Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanart - Vogue 2012 *Updated - 29.08.12* Feathered Beauty

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

The Eyes. I love those eyes. :flutter:

:clap:

The eyes... wow :clap:

Hehe, I'm glad you like the eyes. They're always my fav part of a drawing.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Beautiful!! :worship:

Thank you

I draw me too, the vogue picture. I hope you will like it.

http://littlemonster...98f21126001221

Love, love, LOVE it!!

Beautiful drawing :worship: :worship2:

Thank you so, so much

It's absolutely stunning. You're really quite very talented :flutter:

Thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Great job. :clap:

Marry me?

Thank you

:sara: You're such a sweetie :runhug:

GagaOopsy

Hey all,

Had another one of the moments where I saw a new Gaga picture and thought 'I....must.....draw.....it!!!' and everything else was forgotten!! I love this vogue photoshoot soooooo much and I hate how long it's going to take for the mag to reach the UK :cry:

I'm still not 100% certain with drawing more 'realistic' picture so the eyes still have a bit of anime to them. I'm also not 100% of doing teeth as they always end up looking like rabbit teeth so they're still anime too.

Might try and darken it a bit more at some point but I need to get back to the large BTWB picture I'm doing :) Hope you like it.

vogue2012.jpg

(sorry for the watermark. I put a picture up on LM.com once and it was re-posted by loads of people so I need to mark the originals now :sweat: )

That is so good ;'))!! I love it

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

That is so good ;'))!! I love it

Thank you very much :)

Thank you for all your comments ^^

No probs hun :)

Hey all,

Had another one of the moments where I saw a new Gaga picture and thought 'I....must.....draw.....it!!!' and everything else was forgotten!! I love this vogue photoshoot soooooo much and I hate how long it's going to take for the mag to reach the UK :cry:

I'm still not 100% certain with drawing more 'realistic' picture so the eyes still have a bit of anime to them. I'm also not 100% of doing teeth as they always end up looking like rabbit teeth so they're still anime too.

Might try and darken it a bit more at some point but I need to get back to the large BTWB picture I'm doing :) Hope you like it.

vogue2012.jpg

(sorry for the watermark. I put a picture up on LM.com once and it was re-posted by loads of people so I need to mark the originals now :sweat: )

This is so beautiful! I love how it looks exactly like the photo in Vogue, yet has an adorable Gaga4Lady_Gaga twist to it. You're an amazing artist!

I draw me too, the vogue picture. I hope you will like it.

http://littlemonster...98f21126001221

portraitvogue12aout2012.jpg

WOW. This drawing is stunning! I would love to see more of your work here. You should totally make a thread and show off your talent some more!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is so beautiful! I love how it looks exactly like the photo in Vogue, yet has an adorable Gaga4Lady_Gaga twist to it. You're an amazing artist!

Thank you so much, it's made me so happy that you said it looks like the original. Also that it still has my twist on it *loads of hugs*

GagaObsession

Oh my, they are absolutely stunning, seriously.

:flutter:

Archived