Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanart - Vogue 2012 *Updated - 29.08.12* Feathered Beauty

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey all,

Had another one of the moments where I saw a new Gaga picture and thought 'I....must.....draw.....it!!!' and everything else was forgotten!! I love this vogue photoshoot soooooo much and I hate how long it's going to take for the mag to reach the UK :cry:

I'm still not 100% certain with drawing more 'realistic' picture so the eyes still have a bit of anime to them. I'm also not 100% of doing teeth as they always end up looking like rabbit teeth so they're still anime too.

Might try and darken it a bit more at some point but I need to get back to the large BTWB picture I'm doing :) Hope you like it.

vogue2012.jpg

(sorry for the watermark. I put a picture up on LM.com once and it was re-posted by loads of people so I need to mark the originals now :sweat: )

**Updated 29.08.2012**

Fell in love with the feathered outfit Gaga wore, had to draw it, here's the end result.

Damn you Gaga for making me want to draw you all the time.....mainly at work where I'm not allowed to!!

Posted on LM.com I'd be thankful for any likes :) http://littlemonsters.com/#image/503e7977f35c0c1d7800107c

feathers.jpg

:clap: Honestly I love your work so much! Absolutely brilliant!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

:clap: I love the eyes :flutter:

Thank you :)

Sheer brilliance!

:shy: Thank you

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I Love It. Great Job. :clap:

I'm so glad you like it :)

:clap: Honestly I love your work so much! Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my work

That's beautiful :flutter:

Thank you :)

Archived