💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

BFCA member: "ASIB is overhyped"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

lol, she was participating in the hype herself in that IG post. From telling everyone Gaga was going to "destroy us" to "she's ok."

tumblr_pfdwm7qMPE1t7zxfno1_400.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennie Kim

There is a review thread, why create a new topic for something like this 

Just now, Kara Brasil said:

There is a review thread, why create a new topic for something like this 

This isn't a review. 

somnambulist

Did she edit her comment or something? I dont see anything about her saying it's overhyped? Am I blind? lol

Edit: I didnt see the link on top. Nevermind. 

1 minute ago, somnambulist said:

Did she edit her comment or something? I dont see anything about her saying it's overhyped? Am I blind? lol

There's a link, watch the video. 

Reality

The problem I have with this is her rhetoric. Like, it's absolutely fine and okay to not like a movie, but she was just so blunt about it. The host even joked a little and said "Okay, let's not show the trailer then," and she completely agreed and was like "Yeah, let's just move on." Like, that to me rubbed me the wrong way. It was so blatantly rude and disrespectful. Again, you can dislike a movie, but you can at least talk about aspects you liked about it and give a nice "Yeah, it was a great movie, honestly, not my favorite, but it was good nonetheless." 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

highlikegaga

inb4 she fangirled too much in front of Gaga and she was asked to leave, hence why she is bitter and trashes the movie :messga:

23 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The problem I have with this is her rhetoric. Like, it's absolutely fine and okay to not like a movie, but she was just so blunt about it. The host even joked a little and said "Okay, let's not show the trailer then," and she completely agreed and was like "Yeah, let's just move on." Like, that to me rubbed me the wrong way. It was so blatantly rude and disrespectful. Again, you can dislike a movie, but you can at least talk about aspects you liked about it and give a nice "Yeah, it was a great movie, honestly, not my favorite, but it was good nonetheless." 

This. Judging by the post on her Instagram picture with Gaga, one would think she honestly liked the movie, I mean she even used the word "destroy". So I guess she really switched like ***** for whatever reason and this is part of the 'backlash' when some critics begin to notice a movie is being critically acclaimed and want to favor another movie, so they do this. 

djBuffoon

“Overhyped” meaning “I didn’t like this movie as much as everyone else, and somehow that’s the movie’s fault.”

djBuffoon

Just commented on her IG 😈 Lets see how long before she blocks me. 

I think what’s happened here is that she really liked the movie, but her favorite “Green Book” is not getting nearly as much hype, and so she’s doing the most to downplay the film more likely to get Oscar buzz. 

Archived