Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry wants to act in movies

OOPS22

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she can do it. With some acting classes, I can see her pulling off a Cameron Diaz-y type of comedy. I can't see her in a dark comedy or a kirsten Wiig type of role though. 

Thomas P

When’s her Vegas residency. It will be one that I can actually afford :reductive:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

South Blonde
6 hours ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

Gaga following in the footsteps of Streisand and Garland 

Katy wants to follow in the footsteps of ... Kristen Wiig

Dhys1p7WAAEvmOv.jpg

Kristen Wiig deserves more respect :grr:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I think she really underestimates how incredibly talented Kristen Wiig is. She didn't just jump in and be weird. People think comedy is so easy for some reason lol Still, that aside, I think if she'd like to do comedy, I think she could do it if she commits and doesn't just rest on her laurels. All the best!

SpeechIess
9 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think she really underestimates how incredibly talented Kristen Wiig is. She didn't just jump in and be weird. People think comedy is so easy for some reason lol Still, that aside, I think if she'd like to do comedy, I think she could do it if she commits and doesn't just rest on her laurels. All the best!

this tea, i could never really take Katy seriously as an artist let alone an actress. but yknow she can do what she wants. :green:

derpmonster

Come on, let's not make fun of her. You know other fanbases do this with Gaga. She can do whatever she likes and she's also a stan. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Why not? I could totally see her playing the dumb hot chick who's only there as jerk off material in a stoner/Adam Sandler type of comedy.

Follow your dreams Katy! 

monsterhamh
41 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Why not? I could totally see her playing the dumb hot chick who's only there as jerk off material in a stoner/Adam Sandler type of comedy.

Follow your dreams Katy! 

i think she sorta did that in how i met your mother awhile back for tv

Archived