Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

The 10 Years Collection: CD Concept + Physical copy

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I had already worked on a fan-made project to celebrate the 10 years anniversary earlier this year (x) BUT when Gaga announced Enigma and all the mysterious Eli Russell Linnetz's photos started being uploaded, I had another idea :stalkga:

I always wanted to turn my digital artworks and edits into physical objects that I could own and be proud of and, although I already own 2 Gaga photobooks that I made, I still felt like I wanted to do something different and more challenging than a "simple" photobook.
So I decided I wanted to design and produce a Lady Gaga CD with the intention of making it as professional and exciting as possible as if it was a real CD approved by Gaga and Interscope.

I considered designing my own idea of what LG6 might be like, but since we still don't know anything about it (except Enigma being possibly the name) I decided to make a compilation of previously released songs; a sort of "greatest hits" album but, instead of choosing just her biggest singles, which to me is kinda boring anyway, I tried to choose 5 songs from each SOLO album that best represented the Era and the album as a whole.

So... here's the final result: "LADY GAGA - The 10 Years Collection" :tony:

Digital Booklet: https://issuu.com/panchecco/docs/lady_gaga_-_the_10_years_collection

I would absolutely love to hear what you think, even if you think this is garbage and a waste of money I would still like to hear your opinions on the project :excited2:

(I also posted some pictures of my physical copy on my stories! https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17907000703226878/)

____________________________________________________________________________________

HUUUGE thanks to @VOLANTIS for supporting me through several days of constant DMs back and forth with me bothering you with the design of the booklet :air: 

7519aa8fdc10ae2af90c118413f86cc7.jpg

Edited by Panchecco
www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 19

Andreu

OH

MY 

GOD

Congratulations! this looks better than the packaging of any of her albums but I have two complaints:

- I don't like the picture you choose as the cover lol but that doesn't mean the cover is very well designed.

-WHERE IS JUDAS? 

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSlays

Wow! These are stunning! You did amazing, really wishing this were real. If these were for sale you’d have my coins

• Love 1

FfFfFfFF

It looks stunning. Good job. :applause:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Amazing job, love it. :applause:

OMG LEGEND:nooo:

FUN FACT: I was actually inspired by this design of yours :diane:

www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/
  • Love 1

Nuke
21 hours ago, Panchecco said:

OMG LEGEND:nooo:

FUN FACT: I was actually inspired by this design of yours :diane:

Really? I'm flattered, once again i have to say that you did an amazing job only thing i would change i the track list because you are missing songs like : Love Game, Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Judas, Government Hooker, G.U.Y. 

• Thanks 1

Smother Em Eh

I really like it. 

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s