💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaze

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Yes flopheads, another ARTPOP ACT 2 track no one knows about :rip:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gaze" is a song written by Lady Gaga in 2012 or 2013 for her fourth studio album ARTPOP.

On November 18, 2013 Gaga mentioned the song in a tweet "Sweet dreams Twitterverse! having #ARTPOP dreams as I lay me down to sleep, colors and rage, explosive charades, showbiz electronica #gaze". Rumors says that song is in possesion of some fans. Gaga hinted the song a week after ARTPOP release which can means that the song was meant to be included on album sequel.

Lyrics:

Gaze
electronica daze 
something charades...

Source

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaze aesthetics:

428828-lady-gaga-art-pop.jpg

I can imagine a slow EDM with dubstep beats and Gaga's high pitched ARTPOP voice singing those lines. omg :triggered:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

ChromaticPrincess

Lmao I thought this song would be a play on word for gays lol

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

Just now, PrincessVenus said:

Lmao I thought this song would be a play on word for gays lol

It's probably intentional :lolly:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

VoldeLorde2

ARTPOP could've been her best era if everything went right and how she wanted. However, it's in the past, we can't change it.

See A Star is Born on October 5th:vegas:

I can't believe I've never heard about this in all my time I've wasted on this cult site :laughga: Thanks for sharing, I'll bet it was inspired by Koons's Gazing Balls. It would b funny if there was a line about gazing at someone's balls :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived