💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Robyn's new album Honey will be released 26th of October

OliverViennese

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

Also, that she already shot the music video for Honey (song) yesterday in London. Can't wait!

I love Honey. I've loved it the second it was featured in that Girls-episode credits, I adored the live performance and the moment it drops and the moment I will be able to listen to it on all streaming sites - it will be a bit surreal!

It really will be surreal. That is the one and only piece of the new album that we have all held on to for so long and to hear it in it's full final glory will be amazing. Her music has always been some of my all time fave stuff because not only do I dance and go off to it, but ya feel it too and you can be dancing ur butt off and crying your heart out all at the same time.  That voice!! 

I'll never forget that show.  The Body Talk Tour stop in Dallas, TX and me and a group were there SO early they let us in and held us off to the side. Inside. We were standing with our arms on the stage when the long line that came in finally marched in the room and BOOED us. Lmao. I imagine I wouldve been upset too if I was in front of the line just to walk in and that front is taken. We didnt budge either. Lol. 

It's a nonstop RAVE. Me and my guy friends took our shirts off outside afterwards and seriously rang them out. Gross? Yea. Worth it? OH GOD yea.  We jumped for an hour and 45 minutes. Lol. 

This is going to be a great era. New music, new style, new videos...its a good day! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

guyzplzstaph

Guyz, u think we're getting Honey (the song) this or next friday? I'm Winnie the Pooh, I need my honey! 

Also hope she releases both versions (live one and the early Girls one), one being some extra or bonus. I prefer the Girls one from what I've heard.

OliverViennese
6 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

Guyz, u think we're getting Honey (the song) this or next friday? I'm Winnie the Pooh, I need my honey! 

Also hope she releases bothï»ż versions (live one and the early Girls one), one beiï»żng some extra or bonus. I prefer the Girls one from what I've heard.ï»ż

Even the thought of hearing it this Friday or the next - AMAZING.
I don't know, but I think we can assume that we will get it before the album, so within the next 3 weeks I guess?

About that Girls version and this being Robyn we're talking about... No, I don't think so, but I'd love to be pleasently surprised. :vegas:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Anderson123

DAMN It doesn't look like Body Talk was released 8 years ago, it's an album that I still listen to regularly and I love it so much. She's finally coming back! I enjoyed her work with Royksopp but it's not the same as a full Robyn album.

retroglamx
17 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

why does everyone act like do it again and love is free don't exist?

cause they weren't related to Robyn individually, they were collaborations that not necessarily reflect her as a solo artist.

Her work with Royksopp is truly amazing. One of my fav collabs ever.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

OMG I THOUGHT you were talking about Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna and I BROKE MY HIP. :messga:

robyn is better

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

robyn is better

Maybe? IDK.. I won’t say otherwise :gum:

elijahfan
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

OMG I THOUGHT you were talking about Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna and I BROKE MY HIP. :messga:

Believe me, this is way more exciting than a new Rihanna album

Archived