💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cyberpunk 2077 Game Tweets Cryptic Message to Gaga

God Control

Featured Posts

God Control

The official Twitter account of the highly-anticipated video game Cyberpunk 2077, developed by Polish studio CD Projekt Red replied to a Lady Gaga tweet from 2012 with a weird message. In case you don't know, the video game is set in the year 2077 in a fictionalized American city called Night City and in their version of the future, robots and androids are a fact of life, therefore computer coding languages are an essential part of the programming of these individuals, including the protagonist who's named V and can be customized in every way including their gender. Here's the tweet including Lady Gaga's tweet which they replied to:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/266036172122365952

Of course, this could be just the game's dev team wanting to play with the fans by referencing anything that may count as a computer code, but what makes this interesting is that the Lady Gaga tweet they replied to is from 2012. Could this mean that since Lady Gaga is into acting, she may be voicing and doing motion capture for a character in the game? It's not uncommon for big celebrities to participate in video games. After all, David Bowie was featured in the Quantic Dream Omikron, Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe starred in Beyond: Two Souls and many others did too, not to mention Gaga herself had a cameo in Men In Black, so what do you think?

SchwineLove

In case you misses it, that particular tweet has become a rising new meme in twitter. So sorry to burst your hype, and over-analyzing đŸ˜…ïżŒ

MonsterOfficial

no lol

Gaga's tweet resurfaced and is a meme now, they're just jumping on to the trend

Examples:

Spoiler

exorcise my mind

Surprised this hasn’t been put into the damn rumour thread :madge:

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

tomsches

CYBERPUNK - the album: December 35th

1st single: Pierce my ****ing ear, bitch - October 69

CONFIRMED!

God Control
4 minutes ago, wunderlance said:

they’re probably hinting that the next gaga album will be released on 2077.

You won, my friend haha!

Starstruckk
15 minutes ago, wunderlance said:

they’re probably hinting that the next gaga album will be released on 2077.

:toofunny::toofunny: LMAO

WORLDofGAGA

Omg if only, this game looks like it’s going to be amazing, could totally see a character like a Gaga in it. But yeah it’s probably to do with her tweet lol 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I think they're just joking. Maybe her gibberish tweet accidentally says something when translated from their coding language?

At first I thought it was weird that they dug up such an old tweet, but I've realised it's been used a lot lately so that's nothing :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Jigglygoth
2 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

no lol

Gaga's tweet resurfaced and is a meme now, they're just jumping on to the trend

Examples:

Hide contents

The never ending IMPACT :applause: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived