đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Hollywood 1iota VIP Fan Experience

hoeslay

Featured Posts

migamiga
3 hours ago, gagadolll said:

I just got off the wait list.  OMG!!  This is a dumb question but do we get to see the movie as well?

me too!! and yes lol we get to see the movie :giveup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum
10 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I feel like my chances are fading... :sweat:

Did ya'll get the VIP?

I think so :selena:

Theres like a special "monster" check in area that's separate but that's all they say. Idk what to expect if anything :laughga:

Luv u Sum

If anyone lives in the area you should definitely still go because if anyone that has an eticket doesnt show up before the deadline for check in their tickets are first come first serve with whoever is there

2 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Congratulations!! For VIP or general? How long ago did you register? I've been waitlisted for over a week for general :cryga:

This was the VIP ticket.  I was on the general since last week.  I got on the VIP waitlist on Tuesday.   I hope you get in!!!

1 hour ago, F AM E said:

me too!! and yes lol we get to see the movie :giveup:

Wow, congrats.  I had no idea this was to see the movie.  I just thought we got to stand behind barriers and try to see the stars coming in.  

36 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I feel like my chances are fading... :sweat:

Did ya'll get the VIP?

Don't give up and try to go even if you don't get in.  People are always no shows for one reason or another.  I got in on VIP

17 hours ago, gagadolll said:

This was the VIP ticket.  I was on the general since last week.  I got on the VIP waitlist on Tuesday.   I hope you get in!!!

Same! So happy I got the VIP but I was also/still am on waitlist for general for a week. 

17 hours ago, gagadolll said:

Wow, congrats.  I had no idea this was to see the movie.  I just thought we got to stand behind barriers and try to see the stars coming in.  

Usually anyone can show up to a premiere and there'll be other fans and ebay sellers/non-press paps at a barricade trying to meet people/get autographs SO I STILL RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO EVEN IF YOU DON'T GET TICKETS. I went to the AHS Hotel premiere (no fans/regular people got tickets) and it was lots of us fans at a barricade and we met/took pics with so many of the stars! Gaga didn't go to the barricade and she doesn't really seem like the type to do so (though she smiled and waved to us after the premiere behind the theatre) but it'll still be lots of fun if you talk to the other people there/make friends!! 

17 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Same! So happy I got the VIP but I was also/still am on waitlist for general for a week. 

Usually anyone can show up to a premiere and there'll be other fans and ebay sellers/non-press paps at a barricade trying to meet people/get autographs SO I STILL RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO EVEN IF YOU DON'T GET TICKETS. I went to the AHS Hotel premiere (no fans/regular people got tickets) and it was lots of us fans at a barricade and we met/took pics with so many of the stars! Gaga didn't go to the barricade and she doesn't really seem like the type to do so (though she smiled and waved to us after the premiere behind the theatre) but it'll still be lots of fun if you talk to the other people there/make friends!! 

This is good to know - even if nothing comes through, I might still pop down to soak up the excitement! lol

Archived