press

ASIB Hollywood 1iota VIP Fan Experience

hoeslay

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha

If someone is willing to pick me up, I’ll sign up for this one.. I live 2 hours away from LA:vegas:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

18 minutes ago, Miel said:

Just out of curiosity, what does the promo code do? Maybe I should sign up hmmm

I honestly have no clue. Did you sign up without even using it? I know there's a regular option but these are VIP tickets...whatever that means? So maybe it's the difference between the general ticket and the VIP? 

3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I honestly have no clue. Did you sign up without even using it? I know there's a regular option but these are VIP tickets...whatever that means? So maybe it's the difference between the general ticket and the VIP? 

Huh. Oh well let's try anyway haha

3 points in and ready for more

3 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

If someone is willing to pick me up, I’ll sign up for this one.. I live 2 hours away from LA:vegas:

Same. Still going tho if I get tickets 

I'm waitlisted for both standard and VIP - I'm hoping at least one of them will come through but I'm also afraid they might cancel each other out :ohwell:

crackpoppodcast

I got a priority ticket for the premiere yesterday, and this probably sounds like such a stupid question, but Gaga and Bradley are going to be there right?? Lol

3 hours ago, gagadolll said:

I just got off the wait list.  OMG!!  This is a dumb question but do we get to see the movie as well?

Congratulations!! For VIP or general? How long ago did you register? I've been waitlisted for over a week for general :cryga:

Archived