Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA LG6 Lead thoughts

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Hey Monsters ❤

Here are my thoughts about the LG6 Lead.

I want it to come in mid 2019, because i'm sure that the ASIB Soundtrack will satisfice my Gaga heart until that time. I want it to be a mainstream pop song with a little bit electronic. Of course something GAGA-typical new, because as she once said in a radio interview, all of her lead singles were something new to the GP. Mainstream but new and never seen before, that is the thing she has to create 😊

What are your thoughts about that? 😊

Good night little monsters, Greetings from Germany ❤

I been expecting LG6 since November 2017.

tumblr_inline_p361ahZ18n1to014n_540.gif

Considering ASIB and Enigma prep. I think we’ll have LG6 until 2019. I expect another standalone single soon. 

Smother Em Eh

Yes definitely! When she does release her next single, I’m sure it’ll be something fresh and something we have never heard before. She always does. 

And I predict it to come out in early to mid 2019. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reality

I'm still giving a little hope to it coming this year, but honestly, at this point, I'm not worried about when LG6 is coming. Maybe November/December I'll start to think about it once ASIB dies down a little bit, but now I'm not too worried about whether it's coming this year or next.

Sonically, I'm expecting this to be more electronic pop/PC music. With the producers she's working with, I just don't see another folk/rock/country album like Joanne coming out of this. That said, Gaga always surprises us, so I'm excited to see what LG6 will ultimately be like!

🖤👹

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, KING said:

I been expecting LG6 since November 2017.

tumblr_inline_p361ahZ18n1to014n_540.gif

Considering ASIB and Enigma prep. I think we’ll have LG6 until 2019. I expect another standalone single soon. 

Enigma prep = LG6

why would she drop it after Vegas when she could use the 3 months post-ASIB to hype up the residency with it and vice versa

SpeechIess
27 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm still giving a little hope to it coming this year, but honestly, at this point, I'm not worried about when LG6 is coming. Maybe November/December I'll start to think about it once ASIB dies down a little bit, but now I'm not too worried about whether it's coming this year or next.

Sonically, I'm expecting this to be more electronic pop/PC music. With the producers she's working with, I just don't see another folk/rock/country album like Joanne coming out of this. That said, Gaga always surprises us, so I'm excited to see what LG6 will ultimately be like!

we hope.

4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Enigma prep = LG6

why would she drop it after Vegas when she could use the 3 months post-ASIB to hype up the residency with it and vice versa

This is Gaga we’re talking about. Anything could happen. :flop:

Archived