đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kanye West album coming September 29

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

Everyone is dropping before Gaga. We better make that soundtrack number 1 and trend all night on Twitter.

Anyways, I’m excited for this Kanye album. I loved Yeezus.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

StrawberryBlond

I think he's doing the wrong thing by being so overexposed. It's like he's just craving attention by not only releasing his stuff but stuff he recorded with others. A different album that he recorded in his studio dropped every week a few months ago. I think his own music is suffering badly for it too. Yeezus was his last good album and the follow-ups have reached a whole new level of pretentiousness. He's on a different planet now and releasing all these collabs is part of that delusion. He needs to go away for a good long while and work out what made his music great in the past.

2 hours ago, Mulholland said:

So I guess everyone, Kanye included, is just gonna pretend Ye didn't happen like three months ago or... ?

Tbh we wish Gaga had that much freedom to release as much music as she wanted, not caring about its reception/success/sales anything

Mulholland
19 minutes ago, Jester said:

Tbh we wish Gaga had that much freedom to release as much music as she wanted, not caring about its reception/success/sales anything

She absolutely could if she wanted to, but it’s pretty clear she doesn’t want to. 

Archived