Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will be on Ellen on September 27

Jenina

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay
3 hours ago, River said:

Ellen went on a radio show and ranted about the meat dress and all the "my besdt friendd!!" acting was fake.

200_d.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Ugh Ellen... 90% of the guest on your show likely eat meat. Get tf over it.  This is such a rich person problem

Yeah but 90% of the people on her show don't wear raw meat..

Heres the thing, we as Stans know the true intent behind the meat dress. But back then, when she was blowing up, and coming out in these 'shocking' fashion, people just saw it for what it was, a dress made from raw MEAT for a shock factor. Which is why it was so polarized. 

Ellen didn't say she hates gaga for what she did, but uncomfortable to the choice that she made AT THAT TIME. 

Aga Gydal

Awesome! Her 2013 interview was so weird and the vibe from Ellen was really standoffish and cold so I hope this one went a little better. 

39 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

200_d.gif

I posted :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, Eggsy said:

I cant wait for Ellen to Explain why its been so long. :saladga:

Inb4 Gaga's team forces her to not talk about that

untitled
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Ugh Ellen... 90% of the guest on your show likely eat meat. Get tf over it.  This is such a rich person problem

How? :oprah:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Is Ellen pre-recorded quite a few days in advance? If so I guess they'll record the interview on the day of the LA première, September 24th. Graham Norton is taped on Thursday the 27th in London and airs on the 28th. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Is Ellen pre-recorded quite a few days in advance? If so I guess they'll record the interview on the day of the LA première, September 24th. Graham Norton is taped on Thursday the 27th in London and airs on the 28th. 

Yeah must be.  No wonder she is laying low at the moment, next week will be so busy 

DoremonLove

Wow dreams do come true i so wamted gaga on ellen n finally its happening:cryga: i cant wait to watch it:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

It's kinda funny that after she went on the show wearing the meat dress, she sings like her most controversial single Judas. One of her best choreographed performances tho! :firega:

tumblr_mvemhfJEil1qlycwjo1_r1_400.gif

Archived