💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will be on Ellen on September 27

Jenina

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Honestly, if there is a rift between them, I think it came after Madonna's appearance on her show in 2012(?).  Ellen was up Madonna's butt the entire show and IIRC some of her comments came off as shady towards Gaga imo.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

During 2011 Gaga appeared multiple times in the Ellen show, much recent to the meat dress thing. During Ellen's bday, Gaga called her on the show as a surprise and ellen was super excited and begged her to perform Born This Way at her show (it was before it was released). Then when Gaga posted the Born This Way lyrics before the release Ellen did a skit with James Blunt and Justin Bieber where they tried to guess the song's melody.

During Gaga's bday, Ellen called her live on the show also and talked about her life and the album.

Then Gaga performed and was interviewed there TWICE in that year (Judas in april and Marry The Night in december).

Then of course, her last appearance was the 2013 interview where Gaga didn't perform because she couldn't have time to rehearse.

Ellen of course was really upset about the meat dress (and as a vegetarian I would be if I saw it live) but she continued to admire and be friendly to her. I believe they simply didn't get in touch anymore and Gaga's schedule didn't quite matched to appear there. Ellen's show is very poppy. During the G.U.Y. little promo Gaga only got small gigs because she was def not on top/ during CTC her appeal was too old and 'boring' for the show with Tony/ And during Joanne Gaga did that weird ass radio promotion and let the song be a hit on its own. But besides that, Ellen always tweets Gaga in her accomplishemnts (bday, oscar performance) and still appreciates her. Theres def no feud

Now Gaga is in a great place for the GP and is doing great promo for ASIB. Would love if she did one of those games and performed an ASIB track (unlikely tho).

It's great to see her fresh again :party:

• Admin changed the title to Gaga will be on Ellen on September 27
ryanripley
19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Yup, she seemed sooo sad and just defeated and beat up by the world

yeah i just watched it, she comes off as like care-free but in a bad why

it's like she's in a "lets get this over with" attitude

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

51 minutes ago, River said:

Here you go

WOW how in the world I have never seen this??

I get what Ellen said though, as much as we love the meat dress and its iconic moment, you cant deny it was super weird and kinda "gross". Even for Gaga. I wonder if she will ever regret wearing it

nerdfacekillah
12 minutes ago, Doncho said:

WOW how in the world I have never seen this??

I get what Ellen said though, as much as we love the meat dress and its iconic moment, you cant deny it was super weird and kinda "gross". Even for Gaga. I wonder if she will ever regret wearing it

i think she kinda regrets it. whenever she has been mentioned about the meat dress these last years she has answered like: oh yeah, the meat dress... especially in a 2016 radio interview when she was promoting pefect illusion, someone remembered her about the vmas and the meat dress and she answered like: oh wasnt it like in 2008 or smth?

its like she wants to forget it.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Infinity Wave

1 hour ago, River said:

Here you go

That's not even Ellen tho :huntyga:

1 hour ago, River said:

I may exaggerated a lil bit for the drama :huntyga:

You're the best

Colourful

52 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

i think she kinda regrets it. whenever she has been mentioned about the meat dress these last years she has answered like: oh yeah, the meat dress... especially in a 2016 radio interview when she was promoting pefect illusion, someone remembered her about the vmas and the meat dress and she answered like: oh wasnt it like in 2008 or smth?

its like she wants to forget it.

Yeah... or maybe not foget it... but she might be kinda mad that it is the FIRST thing people bring up when talking about Lady Gaga.

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Can we expect some performance? 

Seeing how this is probably going to be mainly for ASIB, I highly doubt she would perform, UNLESS, (this is a big what if which I dont think is happening) she wants to perform a song exclusive on ellen thats part of the ASIB soundtrack 

Carpet Shark
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Yeah... or maybe not foget it... but she might be kinda mad that it is the FIRST thing people bring up when talking about Lady Gaga.

Something on the lines of "You still don't get it after all these years and I'm not going to Google it for you".

Robo Ga
3 hours ago, River said:

Here you go

Ugh Ellen... 90% of the guest on your show likely eat meat. Get tf over it.  This is such a rich person problem

🤖⚡️

hausofbrice
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

i mean whenever people talk about gaga as that girl who 'wore the meat dress' than even i get triggered so i can't imagine how Gaga feels when people bring it up

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived