💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga & Cooper on Vanity Fair's new issue cover (Italia)

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Full cover

DnYUyFPW4AIzgjR.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

YaaaasGaga
42 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I translated part of the interview on Google 

"Lady Gaga has a theory. She says that when a person has long been thinking of switching to another medium, different from the one he usually uses, he becomes "a Petri dish". The Petri plate is a container used in laboratories by biologists for culture media: I had it explained to me by Lady Gaga, I had never heard of it.
Anyway. Gaga says that talent is there as a bacillus, ferments and refers to become a vortex and then explodes in all its power."

QUEEN OF BIOLOGY :giveup: I had no idea she would know all of this :diane: We stan a smart queen

Queen of learning about biology from her own belly button :diane:

Gaga-Belly-Button.jpg

SHALLOW
51 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

How do you say "There could be a hundred people in a room" in Italian?

Possono esserci cento persone in una stanza.... ma hai bisogno solo di una che creda in te :huntyga:

John Wayne
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

"Lady Gaga has a theory. She says that when a person has long been thinking of switching to another medium, different from the one he usually uses, he becomes "a Petri dish". The Petri plate is a container used in laboratories by biologists for culture media: I had it explained to me by Lady Gaga, I had never heard of it.
Anyway. Gaga says that talent is there as a bacillus, ferments and refers to become a vortex and then explodes in all its power."

QUEEN OF BIOLOGY :giveup: I had no idea she would know all of this :diane: We stan a smart queen

c7f.gif

Both of their faces look crooked on the cover :confused: But they still look hot tho, no worries

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

“damn, that’s going inside of me” 

''Tell me something boy…
Aren’t you tired trying fill that void
Or do you need more?
Ain’t it hard keeping it so hard:green:''

lel.png

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Queen of Biology! Come 2 Southern California!! Read my thesis and fund my graduate research!!!

3 points in and ready for more

I am not sure I like this picture... 

but "Two extraordinary actors talk exclusively with us about the movie of the year" :legend:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived