💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jessica Lange starts filming AHS Apocalypse today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Why are they always still filming as the season is airing? Is this a normal thing?

It’s perfectly normal for US tv shows on broadcast networks and some (basic) cable networks. 

Most shows start filming early summer, start airing on the fall and depending on the episode count, finish filming early spring. 

Magneto
19 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

It’s perfectly normal for US tv shows on broadcast networks and some (basic) cable networks. 

Most shows start filming early summer, start airing on the fall and depending on the episode count, finish filming early spring. 

I always thought this was one of the reasons AHS always gets a little messy later on in the season, but I didn't know this was a normal thing though :koons:

Free my mind

Bradley
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Why are they always still filming as the season is airing? Is this a normal thing?

For Coven, they shot the finale two weeks before it was supposed to air. The crew was so worried that they couldn't get it done.

But I think it's deliberate, they wanted to see how audience react to it and then develop the storyline from there.

im here for the hand gestures

head rotations

dramatic pauses

sarcastic smiles

southern accents

broke with expensive taste

break down scenes

Lana Banana Follow up

okay, **** im hyped for this :nooo:

Archived