💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My On The Run tour experience

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Yesterday, September 16th I attended My fist ever Beyonce and Jay-z Concert and it was everything I hoped for and more! I got there about 2 hours before the opening acts and met up with some friends while also making new ones. I had club carter tickets which was essentially standing room with minibars along with a huge ed carpet to complete the "VIP" experience. Everyone as dressed to impress in their best Beyonce inspired attire(there were about 10 of us dressed in Bey's coachella outfit. Mos of which were handmade and not the official $800 Balmain sweaters). That alone took a huge weight off of my shoulder. I expected to be the only one there in a knock off Beyonce sweater and I had anticipated being "meme'd".:koons: Luckily that was not the case and a few of us, with matching knock offs, took some group photos.

The whole vibe of the floor was magical. Everyone was super sweet and helpful, extremely friendly and approachable. This differs from all three of my gaga concert experiences. Usually everyone is to themselves and super shy. Idk, it could've also just been the alcohol  :spin: 

The opening sets were amazing. Sister group 'Chloe and Halle' opened around 7:30 and got the crowd pretty excited. They're super underrated IMO. The set was about 15-20 min long right before Dj Khaled came out. His dragged on a bit with his multiple guest. Didn't care too much for it but it got the crowd on their feet and ready for the show. 

Onto the main act, The Queen and her husband. I'm still blown away by those two. The amount of energy they carry is amazing and their stage presence is phenomenal. I wasn't much of a Jay-z fan before the show but  I now have a huge appreciation for him and his music. Watching the two on stage and being in that crowd felt like I was at the absolute greatest family reunion. Bey and Jay made sure every single person in that crowd was having the absolute best time of their life. Almost everyone in that stadium was standing, dancing and cheering their asses off. Even Security bopped to a few songs. Bey looked stunning every second of that show:

IMG_5530.jpg

74_D04_D4_B-1_F21-4049-_B47_D-85_B3_B851

And Jay Looked a little zaddy-ish too:hor:

IMG_5571.jpg

The Visuals and the setlist were also amazing. I loved getting to hear he old stuff live for the first time.

Overall this show/tour was everything I had hoped for and more. I look forward to going to many more of their shows. Individually or together! 

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :gaysia:

gagaisitalian

I was there last night too! We were fourth row in the stands right to the side of the stage - it was amazing!

I agree about the difference in crowds between Gaga and Beyoncé but one thing to remember is that Gaga's fans are mostly twitter gays while Beyoncé has a much more mature, underrated fan base made up of mostly adults that go to the concerts to have a good time and not compete.

My bitch serving hair okay miss :v:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

My friends up in Glasgow and down in London got tickets to the shows for like £20 a pop outside the stadiums 👊🏻💁🏼‍♂️😂 

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, Rio said:

My friends up in Glasgow and down in London got tickets to the shows for like £20 a pop outside the stadiums 👊🏻💁🏼‍♂️😂 

Awesome! Hope they enjoyed! 

Nice! I'm going to the show at CenturyLink Field in Seattle on Oct. 4, which I think is their last tour date! What time did Bey & Jay-Z start and finish their set? 

I've been to many concerts, but for some reason I just never had the chance to see these two yet! Also a conflict or something. My seats are super far away though lol, way up in the 300 level. 

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

What time did Bey & Jay-Z start and finish their set? 

A little before 9:30

I was very very jealous of those who went because I was busy those nights they were in my city and id have loved to have gone but alas. That and I was originally supposed to go with a guy who had tickets but some stuff went down and that went belly up :spin:

glad to hear they were as good as they seem to be and that you had such a great time!

Archived