Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Still not excited for this tbh. I really don't understand the need for it, especially since she has so many passions already to focus on. Unless its mostly for the money, which I understand even less. Maybe I'll get into it when I see it, but I'm not gonna buy something just because she's behind it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I’m nervous she’s going to write off pop music in general and just be a business woman who had some hits awhile ago.

If she loves this project, good for her... but it just seems ingenuine.

SPARTACUS
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Because he posted 2 other videos of FAME after that one :huntyga:

Lemme guess.  You're #teamDIC and/or #team2018RadioIsOurs? :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Lemme guess.  You're #teamDIC and/or #team2018RadioIsOurs? :lolga:

Team DIC yes, but not Team 2018 for a few months now :oprah: But how is that related to this? :opraH:

SPARTACUS
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Team DIC yes, but not Team 2018 for a few months now :oprah: But how is that related to this? :opraH:

Because #team2018RadioIsOurs refuses to acknowledge that anything non-LG6-related exists.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

26 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Still not excited for this tbh. I really don't understand the need for it, especially since she has some many passions already to focus on. Unless it mostly for the money, which I understand even less. Maybe I'll get into it when I see it, but I'm not gonna buy something just because she's behind it.

Gaga saw that one thread on GGD about our skin routine and got inspired to be Avon Lady tbh! She saw she can help her mostly teenager fans who struggle with acnes :diane: 

After the dog clothing business is no go since Asia and Koji disagreed, hence Gaga kicked them out of the Malibu house now. And her wine are getting into copyrighting ossues. Haust Beaute is the next logical steps :diane:

Having business outside showbiz could be smart move for her in the long run since she is not getting younger + fibro :oprah:

But I don't think she will stop making music tho :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Because #team2018RadioIsOurs refuses to acknowledge that anything non-LG6-related exists.

Okay, but how is that related to Klein? ::triggered:

SPARTACUS
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Okay, but how is that related to Klein? ::triggered:

:wacko: Because you're saying the "to be continued" only meant Klein was gonna post another FAME-related IG post.  It's possible that you're correct, but it's just as possible that I am correct. :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

:wacko: Because you're saying the "to be continued" only meant Klein was gonna post another FAME-related IG post.  It's possible that you're correct, but it's just as possible that I am correct. :huntyga:

I mean, you better be :huntyga:

Delulu Rogers

So she hated sell perfumes and becoming “a brand” but now she’s releasing a beauty product line? She’s so inconsistent sometimes lol. Also, a clothing line would have been far better

GagaMyBlood95

It just needs to differentiate in some way from the other make up, just like Gaga differentiates from all the other singers!

That will be very hard to do, but I have confidence in her :queenga:

Head Empty

I think she gets bored quickly once she achieves certain goals. She needs the hustle. Music and art will always be there for her to express her inner thoughts and struggles, but goal-wise I don't know how much she personally feels there is left to achieve. Especially now that her body is keeping her in check performance-wise. This is a new challenge for her that completely suits her current position in life. 

Now, the only thing I'm curious about is whether or not this will be linked to a social/cultural message, or if it's just any other commercial make-up line.

Archived