Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited, as a makeup and beauty addict in general I'm ready I hope her packaging is very glam and classic with a twist since that's her current style. Here's a few necessities for me.

* THIRTY foundation shades minimum, don't release the line early just because of hype if there's any without shades for everyone

* YouTube promotion, since YT and makeup channels like jeffree's are huge and I'm a fan of them she should totally work with a youtuber to show off the makeup and start a youtube channel for the brand. Make Sarah or even Tara the international makeup artist for the brand!

* Unique products, I would love for her to come up with new makeup applicators, new skincare masks, highlighters etc

* AFFORDABILITY, I think she should go for a price point similar to Rihanna's perhaps LESS if she can help it, don't give us prices like MDNA Skin, Charlotte Tilbury and definitely not Tom Ford level prices either. A foundation for $24-28 is reasonable although i'd love if it could be less than that, not $50-200.

Spoiler

But i can't say anything since i don't own any foundation cheaper than like £40 :laughga: 

rolling my eyes at every single "perfume" comment lmao

so excited for this!! the ad campaign for surreee needs to serve Fame-level visuals, iconic makeup and products

crisTEAne

let's hope it's another fame, not another eau de gaga. :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I will vouch for this and completely admit I have absolutely ZERO faith in ASIB :vegas:

have? :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SPARTACUS

I'm so happy she's doing this!  iLOVE commercialGa. :nick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

She won't have Klein on this though as he is involved in Madonna's beauty products line

Klein posted on IG many many months ago that part 2 of the Fame perfume was being developed. :queenga:

Screen_Shot_2018_09_17_at_2_50_32_PM.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Infinity Wave

I really hope she release skincare products because that's what I'd go for:worship2:

Imagine the slayage, wake yourself up in the morning and wash your face with "Lady Gaga Oily Skin Official Wash" :nooo:

Colourful

Infinity Wave

I also imagine like a disclaimer on the bottles: "you little **** the date on the bottle is just the expiring date not the LG6 release date ok now gtfo"

Colourful

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Klein posted on IG many many months ago that part 2 of the Fame perfume was being developed. :queenga:

Um no? :selena:

Teal Ambition
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

have? :triggered:

omg typo :cryga: *HADDDDDD

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SPARTACUS
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Um no? :selena:

Um yes? :huntyga:

Screen_Shot_2018_09_17_at_2_50_32_PM.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

bloody g

YASSSS I CAN'T WAIT

I mean, I don't wear make up, but this will give her a lot of coinTs!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived