šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

ā€˜To get a perfect lip, I use my new lipstick with a needle, it hasĀ fillers in the formula, so you will never feel not having enough puffinessā€™.Ā :staymad:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I would rather buy cosmetics from a cosmetics company than a pop star though js.

Dior,Ā Givenchy and other high end brandsĀ lipsticks cost $30-$50+ tho :diane:

One of the Guerlain lipstick even cost $62,000 :giveup:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

"Ate My Heart Inc. (which is reportedly Lady Gaga's company) applied to trademark the name in February of this year."

I am sorry but this name sounds like a scam-company's name :selena:
Or a company to launder your money :selena:

LmaoĀ  Let's hope that's just the working name for thisĀ "secret project". Also I'm ready for her controversial palettes like Dead Princess Di Grey andĀ  Judas Is The Demon RedĀ Ā :sis:Ā Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

2 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

LmaoĀ  Let's hope that's just the working name for thisĀ "secret project". Also I'm ready for her controversial palettes like Dead Princess Di Grey andĀ  Judas Is The Demon RedĀ Ā :sis:Ā Ā 

Joanne pink :poot:

Hey Girl baby blue :poot:

Diamond heart silver :poot:

Ā 

Million Blush On :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ShayCristoforo
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Joanne pink :poot:

Hey Girl baby blue :poot:

Diamond heart silver :poot:

Ā 

Million Blush On :poot:

Disco Stick Flesh Tone

1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Disco Stick Flesh Tone

Alejandro Navy, Black JesusĀ :diane:

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Alejandro Navy, Black JesusĀ :diane:

Yooo Black Jesus would be an epic name for a product LMAO. Something ppl will boycott but secretly use because it's just too good.Ā :queenga:Ā 

ryanripley
1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

So she hated sell perfumes and becoming ā€œa brandā€ but now sheā€™s releasing a beauty product line? Sheā€™s so inconsistent sometimes lol. Also, a clothing line would have been far better

no, she hated selling perfumes at the time because she wasn't happy with the terms and conditions

how many times does it have to be explained?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

As a makeup lover, I'm super excited about thisĀ :excited2:

I just hope the products are good, the makeup world is really cutthroat nowadays, if she doesn't slay this she'll get dragged so hard we'll be longing for the good old days of the ARTPOP eraĀ Ā :gum:

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I feel like this should've been done around Born this way or maybe ARTPOP

I was thinking the same thing.Ā 

YAAAS! I love Fenty Beauty! I have her Flyliner and it's absolutely divine. I understand this isn't for the male monsters that don't wear makeup, but for me this is incredible news! I'm seriously gonna be spending on this. I hope she has an extensive foundation line so as to build buzz and not create controversy, and I hope her eyeshadow palettes are to die for. Most importantly, I hope she has a hand in it and it's as unique and beautiful as Eau de Fame.

Shipper
5 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I hope she keeps it mainly on skin care and such. If she's going into the make-up hole, I hope her foundation range is at LEAST 30-40 shades or her whole line is down the trash in the same second it is announced due to probable backlash on Twitter.Ā 

EDIT: Hope it's cruelty-free too.Ā 

Honestly,Ā  even if she says it contains the blood of innocent infants in those cosmetics, I will probably slather that stuff on my face, light candles and chant the spell for it to work .

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

3 hours ago, gagzus said:

I'm so excited, as a makeup and beauty addict in general I'm ready I hope her packaging is very glam and classic with a twist since that's her current style. Here's a few necessities for me.

* THIRTY foundation shades minimum, don't release the line early just because of hype if there's any without shades for everyone

* YouTube promotion, since YT and makeup channels like jeffree's are huge and I'm a fan of them she should totally work with a youtuber to show off the makeup and start a youtube channel for the brand. Make Sarah or even Tara the international makeup artist for the brand!

* Unique products, I would love for her to come up with new makeup applicators, new skincare masks, highlighters etc

* AFFORDABILITY, I think she should go for a price point similar to Rihanna's perhaps LESS if she can help it, don't give us prices like MDNA Skin, Charlotte Tilbury and definitely not Tom Ford level prices either. A foundation for $24-28 is reasonable although i'd love if it could be less than that, not $50-200.
Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

But i can't say anything since i don't own any foundation cheaper than like Ā£40 :laughga:Ā 

Ā 

I agree with everything,Ā but Iā€™m picturing something more high end and luxury. FentyĀ foundation is affordable but itā€™s not very good quality from my personal experience. Itā€™s mainly hyped up because of the shade range.

degenerate
5 hours ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Well time to start wearing make-up I guess

200w.webp

is this the paparazzi music video?Ā 

Archived