Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga's fierce 2010 fashion

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

I'm currently doing a breakdown of every single thing Lady Gaga wore back in 2010. Here are some of the recent looks. Make sure to check them all out on the main blogs. Some of her items are even still available to buy!

lamaisongaga.com

29 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

the american idol outfit is criminally underrated by this fanbase, it's one of her best looks & performances :giveup:

I only wish it didn't go over her face because it really impacted her singing since her mouth could hardly open :huntyga:

It's so nice to see @ARTPOPthatbooty go backwards in the Gaga fashion timeline- the slow throwback is very endearing.

Although, in retrospect, some of the 2010 looks are just a little messy omg

3 points in and ready for more

19 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

:messga:

omg that was one of the most hated outfits in the fanbase for a long time

3 points in and ready for more

Never knew they were Joanne’s shorts– helps me understand the choice a little more

that music station catsuit was my favorite that year. I’d forgotten about it, thank you for sharing it again! Did she repeat it in the Vanity Fair shoot w Nick Knight? Reminds me of the Poker Face look in Monster Ball 2.0 as well. So good on her.

super ultra

I'm still a slut for her 2008-2010 fashion. Years ago I remember thinking "omg I wish I were an adult, so I could have similar style, etc" well, this time has finally come :firega:

LaMaisonGaga
2 hours ago, StJerome said:

Never knew they were Joanne’s shorts– helps me understand the choice a little more

that music station catsuit was my favorite that year. I’d forgotten about it, thank you for sharing it again! Did she repeat it in the Vanity Fair shoot w Nick Knight? Reminds me of the Poker Face look in Monster Ball 2.0 as well. So good on her.

That's actually the very same catsuit she wore over and over in all those occasions. She LOVED it!

lamaisongaga.com

WAIT JOANNE'S SHORTS? That's crazy! I vividly remember seeing meltdowns of Gaga wearing 'normal clothes' when those photos were published. Also everyone dragging it for being ugly. :emma:

OT: This is my favorite Gaga year possibly ever. She really came through for one of my most critical developmental years. :heart:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

raragaga
3 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

FLAWLESS :firega:

xoxo

Archived