💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The female rapper who really WON 2018 is

Andreu

Featured Posts

not Nicki and not Cardi. The first because of the commercial underperformance and unprofessional attitude. The latter for obvious reasons.  The female rapper who won 2018 in my opinion, although I'm not a big fan of hers, is IGGY AZALEA. Not a single big scandal coming of her, her songs were not big commercial successes but definitely more succesful than the ones she released in the last few years (and honestly I think that growing is a better think thank declining even tho the person that declines still has more succes, idk if that makes sense to you guys) and althuogh the GP didn't really care for her, among the people who are more interested in music, a lot of people have liked at least one of her songs this year.

And most important: she released her second release (which is not an album but still) A HUGE ACHIEVEMENT FOR HER!

what do you guys thinks?

TheAlpha

No. I don’t like Cardi’s music but she’s definitely the female rapper who won this year. It’s a fact. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

No. I don’t like Cardi’s music but she’s definitely the female rapper who won this year. It’s a fact.

in commercial succes it's obvious, but she's in a new mess every week and there are many many people who have things against her. 

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

in commercial succes it's obvious, but she's in a new mess every week and there are many many people who have things against her. 

I don’t know if you notice but most rappers are controversial.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Economy

I meaning like Iggy the most out of the 3 but Cardi was clearly the female rapper of this year despite any negative controversy :rip:

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Who cares?

I’m a fan of Iggy but she definitely didn’t win shít this year, especially not if you compare her to Cardi B 💀

2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I don’t know if you notice but most rappers are controversial.

true, but Cardi tops them all 

or at least that's my perception

2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Who cares?

I’m a fan of Iggy but she definitely didn’t win shít this year, especially not if you compare her to Cardi B 💀

well I do, specially if Cardi is a mediocre rapper she could still bother being a decent person

46 minutes ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

Cardi will have 8 songs on the year end charts... WYM sis

read the OP and you'll know what I mean lol

Archived