đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About 'Shallow'

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

i think the "ahhhhhhhhaaahhhaaa" part is not included or majorly diffeent in the studioversion becaue it is kind of her acting "finding the tone" or finding the melodie playing with her voice kind of thing and not really a lyrical part of the song.

It would be sad so because that part was great.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum
22 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think the "ahhhhhhhhaaahhhaaa" part is not included or majorly diffeent in the studioversion becaue it is kind of her acting "finding the tone" or finding the melodie playing with her voice kind of thing and not really a lyrical part of the song.

I actually hope so. Watching her sing those notes is breathtaking but just hearing it on a track especially the way this song is so awkwardly mixed it's more obnoxious than anything 

nerdfacekillah

there are lots of times when the live versions of the songs are much better than the studio versions, just like ARTPOP album.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

KarmaPolice
5 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Can someone send ma a link to the leak? :pray:

YouM shouldn'tE askT forO itO

After reading people's comments after the premiere of ASIB, my expectation of Shallow was:firega:

After I listened to the full leak, reality was :saladga:

To those good monsters who didn't listen to the leak, lower your expectation I would say...:triggered:

I personally think the verses were toooooo long and melody wasn't even that good... I think it would be better if they put the chorus in between the two verses and write an actual bridge instead of only the AHHHHHHHHHH:cryga:

ZiggyZiggs

the full version is a damn mess. it sounds like a demo. it sounds incomplete, hopefully the studio version is better, but it's only 10 secs longer than the movie version so i'm not getting my hopes up :madge: 

AndrewGr

Well the GP seems to love the movie version so I guess little complainers arrived once again 🤷‍♂️

I swear her fanbase is the roughest critic tbh

I imagined this song being more powerful in full and was kinda disappointed when I heard the new leak but now after a few listenings I'm almost sure it will steal all the radio stations and I can't get the verses, pre-chorus and chorus out of my head.

It fits awesome with the whole composition.

Soft, nice verses with that memorable "I'm falling" part from the trailer and then the chorus and AAAAAAAAAHAHHA and all the power in the very end :giveup:

It's going to be a smash!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ThunderSwallow

Just wait to hear the studio version to judge. Coz right now I even doubt is the one how leaked the song had it edited...

3 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Omg is the lyrics "And in the bad times I fear myself"?

That is so gorgeous!

I think it's "feel" 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived