Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About 'Shallow'

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

So, as Gaga and Bradley mentioned; when Gaga sings Shallow in the movie, she sings it like it's the first time she plays in front of an audience. This is why her voice sounds a little bit weird in the live version, as she sings it as Ally.

Now, do you think her voice will be different in the studio version? Will Gaga still sing like she's Ally, or will Gaga sing likeĀ herself?Ā :gum:Ā Sorry if this thread is a mess, I'm just curious.Ā 

PG.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

Also, I hope the studio version is as powerful as the live versionĀ :triggered: cause that 10 second snippet ASIB posted on IG sounded shi**y in comparison to the movie version.

PG.

Who is Gaga? All I know Ally is the singer here. :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sethrb101
6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Also, I hope the studio version is as powerful as the live versionĀ :triggered: cause that 10 second snippet ASIB posted on IG sounded shi**y in comparison to the movie version.

Link?

#Gaga2020

Ally will imitate Gaga cause she's reductive :reductive:

She based her whole career on Gaga :air:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

sethrb101
16 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Ā 

Ahh, okay. It definitely sounds a lot cleaner, being the studio version. I'm sure it will deliver. This doesn't have the powerful "I'M OFF THE DEEP EEEEEEENNDDDDD" part soĀ :giggle:

#Gaga2020

GypsyBabe

Am I the only one who will forever be referring to this song as ā€œThe Shallowā€...itā€™s just been that in my head for so long now. The tracklist title canā€™t change it. :ladyhaha:

āšÆĶ›

justanothergay
36 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Am I the only one who will forever be referring to this song as ā€œThe Shallowā€...itā€™s just been that in my head for so long now. The tracklist title canā€™t change it. :ladyhaha:

Same... "Shallow" sounds like it would be a song about shallow people so I'm just gonna never call it thatĀ :ohwell:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I feel the full song sounded a bit weirdĀ 

Im bitter I havent been able to listen to the full version yetĀ :ph34r:

Vitleysingur
8 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I feel the full song sounded a bit weirdĀ 

Spoiler

The transition from second verse to first chorus feels so rushed.Ā 

It's still a damn good song tho.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

diegofreites
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Iā€™m hoping the same thing, that snippet sounds as if it was done on Garage Band or something, itā€™s awful.Ā 

Iā€™m also very confused as they said that the songs were recorded live from the production of the film, but does that mean the songs in the soundtrack are going to be exactlyĀ how they sound inĀ the movie or that they recorded studio versions of each song?šŸ¤”

Luv u Sum

So I heard the full version and it was kind of a mess. Hopefully watching the movie with it gives it a different experience but the melody in the verses kinda dragged and it wasnt even a half second and she exploded with the chorus. Idk to be it wasnt very enjoyable to listen to.Ā 

ON THE OTHER HAND Always remember us this way might be my favorite song shes ever doneĀ :cryga: its beautiful oh my GodĀ 

Archived