đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About 'Shallow'

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Also, I hope the studio version is as powerful as the live version :triggered: cause that 10 second snippet ASIB posted on IG sounded shi**y in comparison to the movie version.

I live in hope because the first trailer presumably is the studio version which is powerful 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThunderSwallow
1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:
  Hide contents

The transition from second verse to first chorus feels so rushed. 

It's still a damn good song tho.

So I start thinking maybe the soundtrack will be edited to change that.

6 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

So I start thinking maybe the soundtrack will be edited to change that.

Maybe but it’s only 6 seconds longer than the film version apparently 

ThunderSwallow
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Maybe but it’s only 6 seconds longer than the film version apparently 

emmm then I think this song might be a flop:ladyhaha:

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Also, I hope the studio version is as powerful as the live version :triggered: cause that 10 second snippet ASIB posted on IG sounded shi**y in comparison to the movie version.

Nvm I found it

FfFfFfFF

I think it will take a while to get used to Shallow in the soundtrack version since we only knew separate pieces of the song. Also, it's scientifically proven that we tend to like the first version we heard of of a song more than a second one because it gives us a sense of familiarity. Take SwineFest versions for example. :vegas:

JustifyMyLove
4 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

So I heard the full version and it was kind of a mess. Hopefully watching the movie with it gives it a different experience but the melody in the verses kinda dragged and it wasnt even a half second and she exploded with the chorus. Idk to be it wasnt very enjoyable to listen to. 

ON THE OTHER HAND Always remember us this way might be my favorite song shes ever done :cryga: its beautiful oh my God 

I agree and relate 138847274x

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

So I heard the full version and it was kind of a mess. Hopefully watching the movie with it gives it a different experience but the melody in the verses kinda dragged and it wasnt even a half second and she exploded with the chorus. Idk to be it wasnt very enjoyable to listen to. 

ON THE OTHER HAND Always remember us this way might be my favorite song shes ever done :cryga: its beautiful oh my God 

Wait did it leaked fully? I don't want NO links nor knowing where it is, just wanna know IF the studio version leaked out of curiosity

Colourful

Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Wait did it leaked fully? I don't want NO links nor knowing where it is, just wanna know IF the studio version leaked out of curiosity

Live version from the movie was leaked fully (3,35min)

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think it will take a while to get used to Shallow in the soundtrack version since we only knew separate pieces of the song. Also, it's scientifically proven that we tend to like the first version we heard of of a song more than a second one because it gives us a sense of familiarity. Take SwineFest versions for example. :vegas:

i think the "ahhhhhhhhaaahhhaaa" part is not included or majorly diffeent in the studioversion becaue it is kind of her acting "finding the tone" or finding the melodie playing with her voice kind of thing and not really a lyrical part of the song.

AndrewGr

I think the song it’s pretty great live tbh. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of a 2nd verse. 

Archived