💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

UPDATED Cardi B Transphobic Meme Drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Impostor

Hope these awful rap girls such as Nicki Cardi Azealia all flop because I've had it with the level of ignorance

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
15 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

IT'S A MEME.

it's there for you to make you laugh for the 3 seconds you remember it for, and then move on with your life, you don't fu*kin educate yourself with memes. i swear the snowflakes ya'll are becoming.

:awkney: snowflakes? You sound like a MAGA stan :lana:ITS DEADASS OFFENSIVE PERIOD LIKE WEEEE-  you do realize memes can be offensive too right? :awkney: 

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Stronger said:

this is a hundred times more problematic than anything Azealia has done since 2017 but y'all gotta defend this bird

who is defending her lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ego Slayer
37 minutes ago, Moebius said:

But she likes Bad Romance so we as little monsters will always support her!!!!1!1!1

And this is exactly why people here picked her side instead of Nicki’s rather than actually looking at FACTS, and why there is so much Nicki hate on this site. :oops:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Ego Slayer said:

And this is exactly why people here picked her side instead of Nicki’s rather than actually looking at FACTS, and why there is so much Nicki hate on this site. :oops:

imagine thinking the nicki hate is unwarranted ihavetolaugh.gif, she's no different, infact she's worse

2 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

But Nicki asked for the hate by being hateful so...

giphy.gif

latikofficial
28 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

it's a meme, it ends there, people are looking into things waaaaaay too much these days

trans people are being murdered constantly for being trans so no, it's not "looking into things too much" it's that a public figure is contributing to the ideology that trans people are less than cisgender people when there have been 20+ transgender women murdered this year and a completely acceptable defense in most states is "i was shocked to find out that she was trans." it doesn't end at memes, it ends in our deaths.

uwu

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

Just because Cardi does or says something problematic doesn't make Nicki any less of a horrible person that she always has been. 

latikofficial
10 minutes ago, Gay said:

this is facebook?

i'm pretty sure she doesn't run that account 

hard to believe considering that she's made transphobic jokes in the past

uwu

ZiggyZiggs

i can't at everyone thinking celebs handle their social media, especially FB. if this was cardi herself posting, it would've been deleted already. her team is clearly trying to get a hold of the account and delete the post.

Ego Slayer
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

imagine thinking the nicki hate is unwarranted ihavetolaugh.gif, she's no different, infact she's worse

So you think Cardi was right in throwing her shoe first? :saladga:

Just now, avyruth said:

hard to believe considering that she's made transphobic jokes in the past

i mean believe what you will but she apologised when she made the transphobic joke years ago

and it is clear she doesn't run the that facebook account   

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

fefe says hi

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived