event

TIFF's People Choice Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

With the number of people who were saying that the award is meaningless because Gaga fans are allowed to vote multiple times and that ASIB "doesn't need it" while smaller movies do... I am quite releived that it lost. Wonder if they still call it meaningless though.

3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

So did brie larson :rip: we better get ready for February, i'm thankful for this cuz now i can come back to reality :rip: 

What reality.... just because Asib didn't win this award does not.mean that I will not be praised and hit... and it does not mean that it will not get Oscar noms

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Let's hope it has been disqualified guys, the very idea it wasn't even in the Top Three of people's choices freaks me out TBH.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

HitTheBoat
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

So did brie larson :rip: we better get ready for February, i'm thankful for this cuz now i can come back to reality :rip: 

So did Frances McDormand :vegas: Thank god Green Book doesn't have a lead actress

Scathach
1 minute ago, HitTheBoat said:

So did Frances McDormand :vegas: Thank god Green Book doesn't have a lead actress

Beatle Street has one tho and it's number 2 :huntyga:

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

What reality.... just because Asib didn't win this award does not.mean that I will not be praised and hit... and it does not mean that it will not get Oscar noms

issa joke :awkney: 

LetsGetHigh

I have a feeling WB was waiting to see if ASIB won to include it into trailer #2. 

I know most of you guys don't think we'll get a second trailer considering we're so close to the release, but people who track trailers for a living think it would be weird NOT to release a second trailer (+ would be a nice change considering WB has been spamming the same one since June).

17 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

but we need them to vote for the oscars :rip: 

The next meltdown, I mean :vegas:

The night sky tells all

First of all: it means nothing.

Second of all: I hope you guys humble yourselves after this lost. You're setting us and Gaga to get dragged even  more than 2013 if she doesn't get a nom at the Oscars.

Archived