💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

TIFF's People Choice Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Scathach
Just now, Doncho said:

Well nothing to worry about tbh. In the last 10 years only 2 winners of this award won Best Picture. Its weird how it wasnt even top 3 though...

First Man wasn't in top 3 either :vegas:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Admin said:

This is probably what happened. They didn't want to bother checking those thousands of votes from fans and just disqualified it. I can't think of any other explanation.

Thats what happens when you make a public website to vote that doesnt requiere ticket numbers or something. A mess

Someone should fire their web designer... Why the **** would you open voting for everyone if its only for people that have the ticket... Like wtf.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Illuminati Freak

Voting has already been explained. TIFF's online voting system cross checks members names and email address automatically to make sure they are actually Toronto Film Festival members. If you're not the system automatically disqualifies the vote. They are not gonna let people who haven't seen any of the movies or who are not members vote. 

4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I was about to bring up Green Book's Rotten Tomatoes and it's at 100% so there's that :selena:

with 10 reviews 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

somnambulist

The funny thing about the meltdowns is you read the thread before the winner was announced and it’s monsters snoring and bored at film makers winning a prestigious award and giving “boring” speeches to something that means a lot to them, then the last award is announced and suddenly monsters care and want her to win. I can’t with ya’ll. 

1 hour ago, gag said:

I'm expecting Hate U Give and Green Book to Sam Smith this tbh :duck:

As expected :sis:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

Emma Stone did though 

So did brie larson :rip: we better get ready for February, i'm thankful for this cuz now i can come back to reality :rip: 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, somnambulist said:

The funny thing about the meltdowns is you read the thread before the winner was announced and it’s monsters snoring and bored at film makers winning a prestigious award and giving “boring” speeches to something that means a lot to them, then the last award is announced and suddenly monsters care and want her to win. I can’t with ya’ll. 

I have to agree with this. As boring as it is for us non movie fanics, it's still inspirational seeing the people win awards and talking from their heart about their work and finally being recognized for it. 

8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Well this is good since we have underdog chances for Oscars? 

THIS honestly. The backlash would've been huge if ASIB won (fan vote fraud, early frontrunner status, unimportant movie compared to Beale Street, Roma and Green Book etc.), this is for the best.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived