💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is that true?

Impostor

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Lmao I just looked through that account and they’re so sad. Don’t pay attention to these people. They have nothing better to do with their lives to they sit behind a computer and bully others because it makes them feel like they have power, when in reality Gaga’s still selling out stadiums and albums and being actually successful. Do What I did and report and block them, it’s not worth it looking at this stuff

Can an admin ban everything related to pawsdown? A ban the users who use that **** as source or something?

I can't tag an admin because I don't remember their nick, but someone should do it.

ThisGuyTony

That delusional, pathetic little blog has no impact. :ladyhaha:

They've been saying Gagas career "ended" since 2011 yet here we are in 2018... :ladyhaha:

Shipper

Based from the critics' reviews, it's too artsy and intense and not for the GP. 

I dont know how this translates to the Oscars chances though since some say there are film snobs who likes films like this.  (But they said ROMA filled this need) 

I have receipts but then from the 60 or so ASiB reviews I read,  the receipts is in my bag and I can't find it.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Impostor
10 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

that mentally ill old man is still running that account? yiiikes. 

Spill the T

LGMonster95

A Star Is Born: 28 reviews = 87 on Metacritic

Vox Lux: 10 reviews = 88 on Metacritic

ASIB is doing much better at the moment lol anyway that old mentally ill Madonna fan has been saying that Gaga is over since 2010 - 2011 but yet they are still here saying the same crap 

ChromaticEnigma
2 hours ago, Impostor said:

Will Natalie release a musical about a popstar and get nominated for an Oscar?

I'm afraid people will compare this movie with ASIB and call Gaga reductive.

i don't think so ;-; that instagram post is made by a hater blog, Put Your Paws Down, who has been hating Gaga for a very long time and most of the stuff they post are usually fake

Bhæbæ lhovz to danc~ lovz tu danc in th dhæairæk!...~

blackpink
1 hour ago, Impostor said:

Spill the T

nnn they have been obsessively hating for YEARS...they genuinely hate her and want her dead :rip: 

apparently they got in contact with DJWS and threatened to beat him up or something :rip: 

and when Gaga was in hospital for her hip they sent her black roses :rip: 

Archived