Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is ASIA the French Bulldog?

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe :diane:

On that Insta page, they shown Gustav about a week ago or so (September 7):diane:

ย 

Where is Valley of the dogs HQ?ย 

I saw a pic in May and they are in NY.ย  So Asia is in NY and not LA?ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's with the dog sitter at Dogs of Sweet Valley High

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

Personally I don't miss getting notifications about her dog all the time :trollga:

...ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ...

That Valley of the Dogs guy must make so much money off of her. I would lowkey be jealous, but I don't envy having to deal with that many dogs 24/7. I had to dog sit my uncle's dog for two weeks once and it was legit harder than taking care of a baby or toddler.ย 

12 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Where is Valley of the dogs HQ?ย 

I saw a pic in May and they are in NY.ย  So Asia is in NY and not LA?ย 

Actually not too sure, try to DM them :giggle:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

14 minutes ago, freebit said:

That Valley of the Dogs guy must make so much money off of her. I would lowkey be jealous, but I don't envy having to deal with that many dogs 24/7. I had to dog sit my uncle's dog for two weeks once and it was legit harder than taking care of a baby or toddler.ย 

I always thought his job looked like so much fun! I would just be terrified of anything happening to the dogs in my care.

Shipper
28 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Valleyofthedogs IG and Iโ€™ve often wondered who or what this is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

It seems like a longterm petsitting service.ย 

So Asia was cast away.ย ย :messga:

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

21 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I always thought his job looked like so much fun! I would just be terrified of anything happening to the dogs in my care.

I thought dog sitting would be fun too...until I had to watch my uncles dog.ย :eww:ย Though, to be fair, dog sitting a bunch of chill, well behaved dogs would probably be funner than dog sitting a high strung Jack Russell who is not used to having rules, hate leashes (is used to running free 24/7 because of a big backyard at home), tries to escape (and succeeds twice) and likes to instigate fights with other bigger dogs that roam the neighborhood. I swear I risked my life taking care of that dog.ย :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, freebit said:

I thought dog sitting would be fun too...until I had to watch my uncles dog.ย :eww:ย Though, to be fair, dog sitting a bunch of chill, well behaved dogs would probably be funner than dog sitting a high strung Jack Russell who is not used to having rules, hate leashes (is used to running free 24/7 because of a big backyard at home), tries to escape (and succeeds twice) and likes to instigate fights with other bigger dogs that roam the neighborhood. I swear I risked my life taking care of that dog.ย :deadbanana:

ย 

Jack Russel just a hyper dog, outdoor type.ย But a well trained ones are easy to work with. There was even popular Jack Russel in the 90s that was starring on Frasier TV show. A professional dog sitter will be able to care for them, I believe.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Shipper
17 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Christian(with painted toenails :gaysia:)ย was spotted swimming with Gustave in Augustย :diane:

DnL87xsXsAAxmrf?format=jpg

So stepdad is spending quality time with them at least!

but then Gustave didnt have the Kinney surname like Miss Asia Kinney.ย :wtfga:

Andrea B

so gustovย is with valley of the dogs?ย  so where's ASIA?:chica:

edit: oh she's with valley of the dogs too, I hope she's okayย 

Andrea B

@Adarsh Soniย why are you laughing?ย :interestinga:ย it just makes me sad that her dogs are with another person, my dogs are always sad when I'm not with them(well that's what my family told me)ย 

Shipper
9 minutes ago, Andree said:

@Adarsh Soniย why are you laughing?ย :interestinga:ย it just makes me sad that her dogs are with another person, my dogs are always sad when I'm not with them(well that's what my family told me)ย 

I feel like she abandoned them but then again with her flying all over the place and with her busy schedule, i dont see the point in bringing all of them with her.ย 

i just want to see her with Asia and she should tour Asia again too.

Archived