💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One Thing I Don't Get About AHS

Yuuri

Featured Posts

sethrb101
24 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

I think we should wait till the end of Apocalypse before we call this a plot hole. 

This. I would be very surprised if this and other "plot holes" don't get resolved by the end of the season. I wish people would be patient.

#Gaga2020

6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It's intended. I don't want to spoil anything but this will be cleared up in future episodes.

I'm not an insider but there's a quite solid theory about it.

A theory =/= what will actually happen sis

Cavadour

BEVARE, BEVARE... SPOILERS (should be in the thread title, no ?)

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

“must be fake news, I’m gonna call Donald”

Instant classic. I was rofl. What a line for Dame Joan !

1 hour ago, L E O said:

The apocalypse didn't happen, this is all an enourmous conspiracy. Except people killing themselves, and an explosion on a windows (maybe a screen?) we didn't ACTUALLY see anybody die. So yeah, don't know how and why, but when I watched it, I really thought something was off with this apocalypse thing.

This. Very Mission: Impossiblesque. Walls will fall and reveal the trickery. The whole bunker is the Coven set anyway.

I was probably trying to find the door to the Countess' secret locker room in S05, but I don't remember getting out of that hotel... bunker Cortez ?

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Catnikko
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

1. Something happens over the course of the season in which they go back and prevent the Apocalypse from occurring 

Interesting idea actually, murder house is set a bit before this new one right? Maybe witches go back and do that which would mean going to the murder house... That could be when the real crossover begins

Actual patient

Tom Nook
On 9/15/2018 at 3:03 PM, calmar said:

Think it was confirmed to be October 2019.

On 9/15/2018 at 3:08 PM, Sharyu said:

Spoiler in case you didn’t see tonight’s episode :sis:

Spoiler

When they are looking at the laptop, the emails show that the apocalypse takes place in October of 2021, so now there is a definite timeline 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Spoiler in case you didn’t see tonight’s episode :sis:

Reveal hidden contents

When they are looking at the laptop, the emails show that the apocalypse takes place in October of 2021, so now there is a definite timeline 

Still takes place before Billie Dean's interview in Hotel, which takes a whole year later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2016/tv/news/american-horror-story-finale-recap-be-our-guest-1201679708/amp/

Archived