Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
45 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

like 99.9% chance that they’ll get nominated lmao

Well sometimes one of the top five doesn't get nominated, and someone outside of top 5 does, but being #1 definitely helps.

25 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They predicted 7 wins for ASIB? :air: 

No, 7 experts think A Star Is Born will win Best Picture. There are many experts making predictions, and 7 of them place A Star Is Born at #1.

Reality

I'm happy with just a nomination honestly, but if she manages to beat out Glenn Close, then she will go down as a legend in the movie industry. Glenn Close is an amazing actress, and I'm shocked that she hasn't won anything yet. 

If I'm being honest, I sort of expect Close to win, but I'd be so happy if Gaga won!!

🖤👹

ZiggyZiggs
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Pretty sure Gaga will be the first singer to win or be nominated for an acting award on her debut film. That is true talent right there. She’ll be up there with the Oscar-nominated singers like Bette Midler, Barbra and Cher. 

Madonna can sit there with all her Worst Actress razzies, a record for any woman in the industry. 

barbra streisand did that with funny girl in the 60's and she won :huntyga:

FFXSoul91

I'm just happy she's getting praise and expected to get so many nominations. If she wins, that's just a bonus for me.

I never expected her to be so well received.

TheAlpha

Lady Gaga now ties Glenn Close to win Best Actress on GoldDerby.com

2eaj68y.jpg

Hopefully this means she’ll be at least nominated. That’ll be a huge win for her.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

LetsGetHigh

Reminder that probably 95% of GoldDerby users and experts expected TIHTY to win. Don't take this as a promise and end up having meltdowns. 

But a nomination seems likely. :vegas: 

SlaeUrAnus

I love Glenn Close and she is one of the best actresses of all time. It’s an absolute travesty that she hasn’t won an Oscar yet. 

But, I obviously do hope Gaga will win, but a nomination will make me so proud regardless!

In my messy era.

Archived