💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you find out about Gaga

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

Title.

I was introduced to her by a friend of mine back in 2008. He was visiting my house and logged in his MySpace account and an ad of Just Dance came out of nowhere. This was the image they were using to promote the song..

latest?cb=20091119022058

But I didn’t really search for her music after that day. I was still a HUGE Rihanna fan. That was my main pop girl back then. One day, I was watching the beauty pageant Miss Universe (when I liked Trump lol) and surprisingly there was Gaga performing Just Dance. I liked the performance. But guess what? I was still not giving up on my girl Riri. Especially when Riri was in her darkest era. Rated R. Then in late 2009, me and my family moved to the states. New York City to be more specific. And one night my brother showed me the Poker Face video and that was it. I knew I had to kiss goodbye to my girl Riri. Poker Face was just too good. And the same night I watched on TV the video for Bad Romance. This woman made me sold my soul to her that night. The gay propaganda was a successful operation..:vegas:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

I saw the “Bad Romance” video on VH1’s music video countdown, and that turned me into a fan. Before that, I thought she was too weird, but I got used to it after that. 

Well for most of my life Gaga was sort of just one of the pop girls who while I loved the music of didn't take a particular interest in, comparable perhaps (for me) to Ariana Grande and Katy Perry? Then when I got into Pandora and hence found a new interest in music I found myself in the lead-up hype for ARTPOP :sharon: (and Prism at the same time :oops:). So the release of ARTPOP happened and she was elevated into my interest, I got into some of her older hits (more so than I had before but not really into the album tracks yet) and then when PI dropped I was intrigued but disappointed (2016 me was a sinner :grr:) and I didn't really get into MR or PI until the album dropped. I went insane and Joanne became my #1 album, and Gaga became my #1 singer :diane: Over 2017 and 2018 I've further got into her older music and to this day I'm discovering my love of some of her lesser known album tracks which I hadn't had an interest in until now. And since I became a stan in between eras, I'm so hyped for ASIB and LG6 so I can go into full fandom overdrive :chica: 

raragaga

I saw her paparazzi video in 2009, died, then started watching her interviews, died again, was reborn, and became a fan. :lolly:

xoxo

While I knew she was a music artist for years, I never listened to her until Sept. 2010 when I came across her singing Speechless, Live and the Vevo launch event.  Then I told my friends, who were also paying no attention to Gaga, that she was a talented singer.  They listened to links I sent, and agreed.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Pamelaisley

I was in elementary school and had an older neighbor/friend in high school. She said she liked this new song called Just Dance by "Lady GaGa" and I just wanted her to like me so I said YEAH ME TOO!! 

Then I followed Gaga's career through magazines and eventually social media. Now I'm a stan while that girl's just a casual fan. :vegas:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

SPARTACUS

I knew about her from Day1.  I remember seeing paparazzi pics here and there but didn't pay her any attention.  Up until 2009 VMA night, I thought she was a DJ from the UK. :laughga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Smother Em Eh

I was at a after school program, and they played JD on the radio all the time on there. I really started to like it so I asked the people around me who it was. They said it was “Lady Gaga”. So that night I went on the laptop, typed in Lady Gaga and watched the JD video and boom... I was hooked and became a fan. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

It was 2009 and I just turned 10 and I was driving back from a field trip to the pumpkin patch and one of the older girls in my car asked to change the station since I was listening to radio Disney. When they changed it Just dance was on the station and 10 year old me was shook. I asked who it was and they said " some weird girl named Lady gaga'". I got home and looked her up on my parents computer and I was imediately obsessed. It's funny because that day I literally went from listening to kids bop to Gaga. Thank God for that day :staymad:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

I listend to gaga back in 2009, but only her mainstream music. Ever since then, I would recognize one of her songs, but I didn't really care about her. Only during a Friday before her Super Bowl performance, I heard telephone, born this way, and poker face back to back. And ever since then, I haven't spend a day listening to gaga, especially her non famous songs, such  as heavy metal lover, aura, monster etc. She's just an amazing person, and she can actually sing and dance 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived