Jump to content

Random Gaga Conversation


AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

Bambino

I'm sure there will be hints of it here or there, but I have a feeling the album is focusing more on an upbeat tone. :nails:

this.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Of course, gurl is about to comeback.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I miss her interviews :flutter:

Me too :flutter:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

The album's actual title. :usrs:

:toofunny:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I really expect a deep meaning in this era :nails:

Same.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenniferella

I wonder if she's ever thought about getting a tattoo on the right side of her body.

I really think she will respect what she promised to her father, but we never know
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"
Link to post
Share on other sites

A user who was in the chat confirmed it was her, she also made a MONSTERVISION which also confirmed that latin american dates would be released on Monday.

Oh okay then, let's just wait and see, Gaga is quite unpredictable at times, we'll never know what's coming next.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...