Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Like a modern 80's feel (Dance In The Dark)

Completely new sound

Retro sound (The Fame)

Rock/Pop sound

I haven't seen any obvious Britney-stan-hating on Gaga around the web in some time.

Besides, with Britney going head to head against Xtina this fall, they need allies.

colours

I want just one song that is really fast, energetic and really pop sounding with drums like in "Hey Mickey" but faster obviously

I was really hoping she'd leave the dance music alone.

Mariah is coming HARD this next round and she refused to do dance music since it's trendy.

If dance is the route Gaga went, we could easily be looking at another Adele situation with Mariah.

I want something that's futuristic and new. I really don't want any more 80's rock influences tbh.

J e s s e

I think Gaga's done research on how the general public feels about media blackouts. It's obviously not something for the fans (we all want new music), but the general public. We know what Gaga's doing, but most of the public is wondering where she is and wanting her back.

I don't think we, as the fans, can or are meant to understand how this feels to the general public. Yeah, we know that obviously they're craving more, but exactly what's going on in their heads?

:clap: So thankful ima little monstre :emo: :pawsup::excited2: for this era!!!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived