💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Eminem responds to MGK

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

Wait didn't the other day em said in his interview that he doesn't care about MGK and doesn't want to respond because he doesn't want to promote MGK career?

Then why release this today several day after the interview? :oprah:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
16 hours ago, Versace said:

LOVED MGK's diss. Finally a rap song I got into. I was so into the whole narrative of an upcoming artist standing to an entitled bully like Eminem who always dished it but doesn't wanna take it.

Whether you like MGK or rap or not, you can't deny his lines were very solid disses. Straight to the point. 

Eminem's diss was rubbish, he literally said something along the lines of MGK being less of a man for having a man bun what fragile masculinity lol. He also objectified rihanna and halsey and told MGK he's on the level of Taylor and Iggy. DED, does he not know that Taylor is literally the biggest artist rn. 

Eminem was easily better. Effortless. So many quotes:

"So what good is a ****in' machine gun when it's out of ammo?"

"You ain't never made a list next to no Biggie, no Jay. Next to Taylor Swift and that Iggy ho, you about to really blow" (he saying MGK is on the same level of rap as taylor and iggy 🙄

"This is it, as big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it. Had to give you a career to destroy it"

"But, Kells, the day you put out a hit's the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed"

MGK was solid but amateur in comparison. He had a better beat tho I'll give him that. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

This is just... so boring? There's no substance in either of their tracks. Eminem even responding to the other person at all is already sad. Plus, the fact that this is accumulating hundreds of millions of views is mind-boggling. Like... the public is really eating this up? Who cares??!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 hour ago, Dominic said:

Eminem was easily better. Effortless. So many quotes:

"So what good is a ****in' machine gun when it's out of ammo?"

"You ain't never made a list next to no Biggie, no Jay. Next to Taylor Swift and that Iggy ho, you about to really blow" (he saying MGK is on the same level of rap as taylor and iggy 🙄

"This is it, as big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it. Had to give you a career to destroy it"

"But, Kells, the day you put out a hit's the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed"

MGK was solid but amateur in comparison. He had a better beat tho I'll give him that. 

Turn the table how you like. At the end of the day it's still a table and to each their own. 

Archived