đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Teaser/Trailer

jakob

Featured Posts

On 10/28/2018 at 8:08 AM, evil sheep said:

i love it! it's really better than the riverdale, hence i'm surprised because those two series were made by the same producer

Riverdale makes no sense anymore, S2 was so bad and cringy..

And they really need to stop the "angry - leaves the room".. :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like it, it was amazing all through, the magic was great, characters and performances were all stellar, and I wish season 2 was already out, however the last episode's very last scenes i didn't like that much, I mean...

Spoiler

- i understand why sabrina had to sign the book of the beast, but i really dislike how it essentially made her a new person, it really feels like all the fight against signing was for nothing. her walking with the weird sister gang and winking was all too much

- queen zelda (my fav) stealing that kid... like couldn't she just said that the boy was born first?! it's not like anyone could prove otherwise. also if father blackwood does an unannounced visit they'll be in big trouble. also, it roots from the same kind of nonsensical acting that she constantly dragged hilda and sabrina for.

-it's minor but i really wish hilda's new beau won't turn out to be straight up evil, my girl deserves all the happiness in the world

- i might be stupid but even explained it's still very unclear for me what miss wardwell/madam satan's endgame is with sabrina...

Swallow

Just finished the 1st episode. It was way too long and not that big of a fan of the characters, especially the aunts, hate them.

Will give it another chance.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, Philo said:

it really feels like all the fight against signing was for nothing. her walking with the weird sister gang and winking was all too much

Spoiler

This. The weird sisters were responsible for Tommy's death and basically triggered a whole chain of bad events and yet she's still giving them the time of the day. Like why? 

ShockPop
1 hour ago, Swallow said:

Just finished the 1st episode. It was way too long and not that big of a fan of the characters, especially the aunts, hate them.

I thought it was trash until half way through the..

Bed ridden uncle ep.

Just finished it and I already want next season... It's just that good... I was scared for the ending because I saw here that it was kinda a letdown... But I liked it...

Netflix really knows how to make a good tv show.

CAN NEXT SEASON COME NOOOW!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LadyLuca

Was hyped for it. Witches are lit. But this is just meh. Harvey is cute tho. 4/10. (my honest rating would be 3.5/10 but I give a half point extra for my harvey, so there you go)

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

Was hyped for it. Witches are lit. But this is just meh. Harvey is cute tho. 4/10. (my honest rating would be 3.5/10 but I give a half point extra for my harvey, so there you go)

ew ross lynch was horrible as harvey, ambrose was electrifying, he stole every scene he was in with his charm ugh

JusKeepBreathin

I absolutely loved it. i can't wait until next season. It was better the I thought it was going to be. I felt it wrapped up a little too soon before the final episode. There was definitely enough room for a couple more episodes before the last episode. 

I'm in love with Ambrose and so happy to see a character like Susie on TV. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Catnikko

I really enjoyed this :giveup: Just one question, was Susie meant to be biologically a boy but is trans girl or the other way around? I assumed the latter but then all the adults referred to her as 'him/boy' etc 

Actual patient

Catnikko
On 10/29/2018 at 7:38 PM, Swallow said:

Someone once told me always watch the first 3 episodes of something before you decide if you're into it or not.. Which has paid of very well for me with so many series :lolly:

Actual patient

Glittertinks

I finished the series yesterday and I have to say it was overall okay, because there were a lot of parts that were super slow, others were very interesting. I think the series unveils it's full potential in like the 2 last episodes. I am now really curious what will happen in season 2 and where it will go!

I'm actually enjoying this way more than I thought I would. I mean, it's a teen series so how good could it be? But it's actually not that bad. The actress that plays the teacher has by far the worst acting I've seen on TV lol. Really bad.

Archived