Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Teaser/Trailer

jakob

Featured Posts

This show might become my fav Netflix original

I'm always hungry for anything involving witches                

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had me at 00:01 but I’ll wait for the full season ‘cause it’s easy to make something look good from just a teaser.

Omg is it bad that I think it looks more interesting than the original show? I mean the original was great but it lacked the suspense/devilish vibe that we get here. I hope it's good!

Gimme More

i loved sabrina the teenage witch and was very disappointed when i heard they were making another version but i am actually excited to watch this new show and love that it seems very different to the original!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• 1 month later...
Teal Ambition

Started last night, I'm on ep 3 right now and I'm loving it! Much better than Riverdale

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Her being a horror snob is everything. Also I'm 100% behind her relationship; it's so cute and cheesy. THEN I also love the general petulant rebelliousness hahaha 10 points for the feminist undercurrent. It's cute.

I watched the 1st ep yesterday and I LOVE it!

It's so interesting and I like the devil side, like it's not trying to good-wash the witches at all.

I was so against this remake at the beginning but little by little I was more and more excited - this is  justified remake and not like the Charmed one.. since it's not at all removing the success and the beauty of the original adaption.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

warioaddams

I'm on episode 8 and I love it's darkness. Totally different from the first one which was more towards comedy.

TSUNAMI

I love it!

They have magic, gays, lesbians, murders, covens, sexy people, blood, drama, firce women...

Everything to satisfy my TV-show urges :awkney:

evil sheep

i love it! it's really better than the riverdale, hence i'm surprised because those two series were made by the same producer

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Omg, I am in the third episode and I love it... I love how it's over the top crazy and that it's dark... I can't wait to see what happens at the end 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

phantasmas

i finished Sabrina last night and i quite enjoyed it! i only see the show getting darker because of how the finale went... but then again, Sabrina isn't inherently a dark soul so I don't think the show will get THAT dark. it's almost like a watered down AHS for teens. definitely better than Riverdale, lol. 

all i can say is....

giphy.gif

Archived