💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOGUE: 73 Questions with Lady Gaga

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

OMG I literally knew so many answers before she even said them lmfao if Gaga History was a major in university I would be f**king gifted 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 hour ago, Red said:

I can’t watch these, sorry Gaga, too awkward 

Gaga's always been a little socially awkward to me, but I kinda like that about her. It's cute.

🃏🖤👹

Sickness
18 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

BO-RING ! Who are these ppl anyway, and why there is no question about LG6/Enigma ?

Because she’s promoting the movie that’s about to get released? Do y’all think she just did it as a hobby or? 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Jester said:

It's different than other ones, they're not walking around etc...

I think she sat down too early lol

GlamGorgeousGG

I loved this!  I usually can't stand these "rapid" fire question sessions and never watch until the end, but this was very enjoyable.

A Hybrid
40 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well her answers seem all improvised because you can see her doing pauses to actually compile the answer in her head and none of them are too formal. But you can be right, we know that she is a good actress, good enough to make it seem unplanned. :ohwell:

I think she makes it super obvious here, should’ve gotten Bradley to direct it :oops:

No family’s safe when I sashay

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I think she makes it super obvious here, should’ve gotten Bradley to direct it :oops:

What are you subtly implying here sis. :triggered: She is a talent actress on her own.

Archived