Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOGUE: 73 Questions with Lady Gaga

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

SILENT HILL

I find it so interesting that these days she says she likes being called "Lady" because I distinctly remember her saying in old interviews that she prefers being called "Gaga" and thinks it's weird when people call her "Lady" 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, flopheart said:

why is she filmed from that far?

So we don't see the cover of the new album reflected on her sunglasses

could mean anything

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

I find it so interesting that these days she says she likes being called "Lady" because I distinctly remember her saying in old interviews that she prefers being called "Gaga" and thinks it's weird when people call her "Lady" 

Shangela said that during the filming of ASIB, she wanted people to call her 'Gaga'.

16 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Well she's definitely showing her mature side throughout ASIB press, so "Lady" makes more sense. I also love her Hepburn-inspired style lately; she's really a full-blown movie star :messga:

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Could that be a hint that LG6 aesthetics are more lady like?

She also said that she wants more Tony collabs

So...

Does this mean that LG6 is C3C? 

:huntyga:

21 minutes ago, flopheart said:

why is she filmed from that far?

The glass on her back would reveal the camera man and it would ruin the format of the interview

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

FfFfFfFF
44 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Uhm

Well her answers seem all improvised because you can see her doing pauses to actually compile the answer in her head and none of them are too formal. But you can be right, we know that she is a good actress, good enough to make it seem unplanned. :ohwell:

Schizophonic

why does this interview feels like we are not even nearby any pop music projects? audrey hepburne, cleopatra and loads of jazz... plus haus beauty. we really dont get pop music before 21.

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, L A D Y G A G said:

But according to genealogy.org she is 4% egyptian :huntyga:

She is 101% Italian and you should know that :interestinga:

Archived