Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOGUE: 73 Questions with Lady Gaga

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What are you subtly implying here sis. :triggered: She is a talent actress on her own.

I know, and Batman is a very capable superhero. They just both need enough preparation time, or even someone like The Joker can beat them

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

“Cleopatra” :toofunny:

please no Gaga. Cleopatra was not white 

Cleopatra was Greek. Her ancestors were white. And she's a global icon now. Its not that Gaga is playing her. She just expressed a wish. 

ZiggyZiggs
22 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

“Cleopatra” :toofunny:

please no Gaga. Cleopatra was not white 

she literally was tho :rip: 

Supersonic
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I understand... I cringed at this reply just like you cringed at that... Cleopatras ancestor was Alexander the great and guess what.. He was white.. :oops: Just like many generations of rulers in Egypt..

Please refrain from talking to me, I have not forgotten what you have said to me over the course of the last 4 years. But also thank you for this reply, now I know which people I need to block.

1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

why does this interview feels like we are not even nearby any pop music projects? audrey hepburne, cleopatra and loads of jazz... plus haus beauty. we really dont get pop music before 21.

Ìt feels like that because it is the case. But 2021 is a bit of an exaggaration. It has been LONG known that a Jazz project was in the works, there's more concrete proof of that than there is of any supposed LG6 release :smh: 

We are literally 22 days away from fifteen brand new Lady Gaga songs, released in whatever format it doesn't matter. and y'all are let down because the interviewer wasn't like "omg skinny! tell us about the dark pop bops!! we love redone!!!" 

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It wouldn't be 2018 without an inoffensive video turning into a race debate with people blocking eachother. :toofunny:

Cute interview though.

SJW culture has become so toxic that a fourth of this thread is discussing Cleopatra's color. The more we look at colors, the more we lose sight of the fact that we are ALL humans regardless of race. Gaga as Cleopatra would be pure MAGIC. The stupid irrelevant details ruin the art and free expression that could have been.

Anyway, I love her Born This Way answers. Our warrior queen of love and equality is alive in her soul. I can't wait for more songs with hard-hitting messages. I'm never more in love with her than when she speaks her truth ♥

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

38 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

It seems so scripted and rushed. Not a fan

um, the point of 73 questions is rushed.. its a first thing you think of situation.. 

DiscoHeaven23
27 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Cleopatra was Greek. Her ancestors were white. And she's a global icon now. Its not that Gaga is playing her. She just expressed a wish. 

20 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she literally was tho :rip: 

She was Greek and Syrian and Persian

27 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

He Ancestors were white, yet they lived in Egypt for 300+ years before she was crowned queen.. There is evidence that her mother is African decent.. At the least she is of mixed race. 

I mean it is boring lol but aren't they all?

Not people expecting this to be where artists would announce or tease new **** :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

crisTEAne

it was nice of her to say that one of the things she'd like to be remembered for is btw. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived